Dentists

Nightmare

Are you afraid of them?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Be honest

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I said other, because I used to be afraid of them until I decided I want to become one.

I do hate orthidontists, but not because I'm afraid of them.

Aw, don't hate on orthodontists! That's what I'm going to specialize in!

Edited by nacho

I'm not really afraid of dentists, even though I was completely scarred once. I went in for a cavity filling and in the car on the way to the office my dad told me I was also getting two teeth pulled. I went around without my canine teeth for a good long while because they thought it might allow my teeth to straighten so I wouldn't need braces. It didn't work.

I'm not afraid of orthodontists either.

In other news, I came back from the dentist a few hours ago and immediately started playing RD :D. He filled two of my teeth (I didn't even notice he was working on two of them). The anaesthesia didn't work quite well first time, so he had to inject two syringes! I'm too strong for just one...also, he's a relative of mine (my cousin's husband) so everything went neatly.

And somehow, I doubt soulja boy isn't afraid of them.

The annoying thing for me is the anaesthesia after-effects (they annoyed me really badly today, especially that I had injected two of them) and how your jaw has to remain open for a loooong time. My jaw got really tired today...I'll have to tell him to work on only one tooth next time.