Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed.

If L, Near, and Mello are hidden, they can vote Raven. Now, despite the fact that I'm a fanatic, I win by surviving because genius over there forgot to recruit me. So, if you hidden players out there want Kira down, I'll lead the way to Glory.

##Unvote

##Vote: VanguardRaven

You are Mikami Teru.

You are a criminal prosecutor because of a past you've had developing a sense of righteousness fervent to the point of lunacy.

You are aware of Kira's endeavours and wish to aid him yourself.

When you are in contact with Kira you intend to praise him as a god and eliminate his opposition and those who are unjust mercilessly.

Sakujo. Sakujo!

mikamiterun.jpg

- His win condition is to survive unless he is recruited by Kira/Light Yagami.

- When he is recruited by Kira, he may be handed a second Death Note. This means the mafia may begin causing 2 kills per night.

- It is up to Kira to change who is holding the second Death Note.

- If a lynching against him occurs and he is holding a Death Note at the time, the second Death Note will be permanently captured and unusable.

- If a lynching against him occurs and he is not holding a Death Note, he will still be removed from the game as his "incarceration" will prevent him from working with Kira.

- He may only cause heart attacks when using the Death Note and only if it is actually in his possession (keeping in mind that Kira may forward it to someone else).

--No specifcation of any details; this is a simple direct night kill with no other twists.

There's my role PM, as evidence.

Wasn't it obvious that Psych was going to troll the game from the beginning?

I've known it. We kicked him out of Roleplay a month or so ago, for the same reasons.

I ended up blocking him from the PM I created connecting the KIT. Not that it really mattered.

We'll discuss this matter once the game is over.

For now, If there really are any hidden players, they should show themselves. They get to vote as soon as they reveal themselves, assuming the AG mafia rule regarding that applies.

For the record:

-If we lynch Kira, the follower can kill only one of us next night. Then, we lynch him, and game over, thanks to defined number of mafia.

-If the hiddens remain hidden, they lose majority assuming one of the remaining players dies at the end of the day. And, as a result, are likely to lose.

I really don't care too too much over which side gets lynched, as I win either way. So, in a sense, this is a "vote for whoever you want" for me.

I am still open to joint with town. Hidden players, please contact me, as I'm probably dead tonight anyways.

PHASE END

Balcerzak (2) - JBCWK, Snike

Flint Echo (2) - VanguardRaven, Raymond

Snike (1) - Flint Echo

By the powers vested in...someone, the lynch has been called off.

Andrew Millar had been laying somewhat low as Kira's attacks continued to devastate The World.

That was okay for him; he didn't much care about The World anyway outside of wanting to control it.

Unfortunately for Andrew, his secret battle with impotence finally began to eat at his mind.

In a fit of rage at his own incompetence, Andrew began to viciously castrate himself.

Before he could stop himself to ask himself why he was doing such a terrible thing to his own body, he was forced to succumb to the insatiable urge to grab the poker near his lit fireplace and, instead of stoking the fire and enjoying his evening further, heat and impale himself with it.

Andrew Millar

[no picture :/]

has committed suicide. He was VanguardRaven and he won if he survived.

It just wasn't No one's day. Everyone hated the guy.

No one

[no picture :/]

was lynched. They were themselves and don't actually exist because they aren't anyone.

It is now Night 5. Day 6 begins at 0230 GMT 0 on the 28th.

Edited by Obviam

Sorry I'm late. If I hadn't been masturbating in the shower I'd have made it in time D:

PHASE END

...Nothing...happened?

Huh

It is now Day 6. Night 6 begins at 0230 GMT 0 on the...1st. Oops

Edited by Obviam

I cannot believe I am seeing another new day

since I am here might as well make it count

##VOTE:SNIKE

If this attempt fails I will stop voting on him.(If I am alive next day)

Edited by Flint Echo