Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

Wouldn't a better way of handling hidden players be "Have them sign up, and then not show up on the player list"?

Then again, you would need enough people to not get into the game that they can still conceivably hide when its found out there are hidden players.

Edited by General Spoon

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having hidden players was a pain in the ass but

Kira had flavor control, which could potentially hint who he was. Life did this with SlayerX EXTENSIVELY.

L knew who the KIT members were, and Kira could have used his role ability to pry information from them. However he didn't need to because Psych told everyone everything.

Same with Near, although with the SPK instead of the KIT.

So everyone had the potential to sniff out who was who (and the fact that Life was so obviously Kira makes me upset that no one suspected him at all).

The thing is since the SPK was killed off it really DID come down to a "take pot shots at everyone", but with JB's death that meant that the Death Note Bearers outnumbered The World AND The Underground put together, which meant, as I'd said, the only conceivable path to victory for The World was for Mello to act against his interests and help The World while the Death Note Bearers intentionally gave up their vote control for a moment to lure out Near - none of those players were going to intentionally play bad or rather for the purposes of killing the game before it dragged on too long, I assumed they wouldn't.

Post game will be in another thread.

Edited by Obviam

Having hidden players was a pain in the ass but

Kira had flavor control, which could potentially hint who he was. Life did this with SlayerX EXTENSIVELY.

Knew it. I don't think i have ever irritated anyone as much as life as to give me such a gruesome death.