Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

IIRC the first post specifically cites "48 hours from now" and "24 hours for each phase thereafter". Okay, "specifically" isn't the best word since I was paraphrasing, but yeah.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you all feel about ending phases early when all actions are in?

In my opinion, do it unless someone clearly states that they need the full night phase time for that particular night.

Oh, I forgot to explain how inactivity works.

Basically, you are inactive at your own peril. I am not going to hunt you down to make you active. I am not going to call you out in public to tell you to do things.

No one has shown any signs of inactivity yet, and I am pretty pleased with that, but I am going to go ahead and say what will happen:

- First of all, phases will not be extended unless there is some kind of emergency. If you fear you might not get a chance to do a thing let me know. You will have to work to make it less obvious that you are the reason the phase is longer if you don't want anyone looking at you funny.

- That said, if you do absolutely nothing an entire phase, privately or otherwise, I will note that you didn't do a damn thing that phase and if this happens 3 times in a row or several more than 3 times I will assume you don't actually feel like playing and sub you the hell out.

So just drop in and say "hi" to me, the co-host...anyone really, at the very least (and somewhere I can see, of course) and you'll be fine.

Edit: As far as this is concerned I won't be enforcing it for the first phase.

Edited by Obviam

It is now Day 1.

Night 1 will begin at 4:30 PM GMT on the 19th.

Edit: In case it wasn't obvious, show me all the conversations you have outside the board too, like those on AIM/MSN etc.

Edited by Obviam

No.

Obviously this is some diabolical plan, crafted by Raymond, the Mafia...

##Vote: This Wheel of Colors

When in doubt, Psych is the best choice.