Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

You make that sound like if given a role of "survive", you wouldn't immediately start figuring out which side will give you the best chance of that. They've likely already thought of siding with the Mafia long before I raised it as a point for not trusting them.

You certainly are making a big deal of a Day 1 mostly random vote Mr. Scummy.

They also have a damn good shot with the town. Did you not consider that the Underground may actually have ROLES? They shoot Light ASAP, then great job, we win, woo hoo. Unfortunately, wasting day phases like this will eventually sway them to the mafia's side.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I want to advertise my logic screen stuff because some of you really need it. Like some of you need lessons on how to use logic correctly.

Jaybee claimed generic Underground member, and while he's proved my point of how they only care for survival, under some advice I've received I'm unvoting him.

I still say no one should trust these guys with any kind of role information at all.

can someone please put Psych out of his misery? PLEASE?

Not quite unrelated: ##Unvote: This Wheel of Colors

##Vote: Haze

A) ignoring the OMGUS

B)Securing the majority vote.

C)Third party =/= Mafia. That jump was too fast. Plus, you're implying Light can actually get a night action in before he performs a kill. That is extremely shaky.

The underground (or most of it) IS mafia, you would've known if you took the time to read a certain OP

The Underground (6)

These guys don't care about L and Kira's bout. They just want to make a living.

However, this might involve helping one side rout the other before they are dragged in the middle.

Mello (1)

Mello leads the mafia described below.

Mello's Mafia (3)

Vanilla Underground.

Aiber and Wedy (2)

Not-so-vanilla Underground

can someone please put Psych out of his misery? PLEASE?

Not quite unrelated: ##Unvote: This Wheel of Colors

##Vote: Haze

A) ignoring the OMGUS

B)Securing the majority vote.

C)Third party =/= Mafia. That jump was too fast. Plus, you're implying Light can actually get a night action in before he performs a kill. That is extremely shaky.

Just to respond to your points:

A) If he wants to keep his vote on me that's his choice. I don't care. I'm not going to keep a vote on someone just because they have a vote on me, that would make me guilty of OMGUSing too.

B) I secured a majority? When I unvoted there was only my vote on JB as far as I knew.

C) Oh, I agree. I still don't trust him in the slightest, I was advised to keep him alive. As for the night phase thing he night phase thing, we already know from the roles list that he has three helpers. It's entirely possible one of them can investigate for him. This game seems to be far more complex than a generic mafia game.

You guys are insane. I bet none of you crazy arguing people are actually Kira or whoever it is we are trying to kill. Oh well I guess we have to lynch someone.

##VOTE: Strawman the SawmanShaman

Too bad its too late to make it like a six way tie. :newyears:

The underground (or most of it) IS mafia, you would've known if you took the time to read a certain OP

The Underground (6)

These guys don't care about L and Kira's bout. They just want to make a living.

However, this might involve helping one side rout the other before they are dragged in the middle.

Mello (1)

Mello leads the mafia described below.

Mello's Mafia (3)

Vanilla Underground.

Aiber and Wedy (2)

Not-so-vanilla Underground

If you've seen the anime, the Mafia is out to get Kira, as well.

So, what this amounts to, is

Mafia (Death Note Bearers)

Independent (Kira Fanatics)

Town (World)

Third Party survivors (The Underground)

Underground can join with either side, but it looks more beneficial to join with the town at this point.

Unrelated: If Bal ends up being a hidden player, and was just outed by Psych, I call for N1 Kills aimed only on Psych. Y/N?