Death Note Mafia - Game Over Town Loses

Aleph

You know....if you believe I was telling the truth, doesn't it seem counter intuitive that lynching me is helping the town?

Wouldn't that help the mafia by getting rid of a townie?

You lie. Quite obviously. You told Jaybee your highly valuable role on Disgaea mafia on... what was it D0 or so... And I'm quite sure you've done it before. Even IF you are town, you seemingly like to leak important information to just about everyone. You are so dangerous to us we're better off killing you as early as possible. And you're a terrible liar.

Also jaybee, don't defend him. I know he's likely one of the Kira investigation squad, but you're implying you're one of them too at this moment.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I leave for a couple days and this is what happens? While Psych may deserve to be lynched for outing us, I'm not going to vote for someone I know for a fact is on my team (unfortunately) anytime soon. I will request that the Silencer/Kidnapper/Jailer/whatever shut him up, however.

I'll be back with a vote once I read over everything that's happened again.

You lie. Quite obviously. You told Jaybee your highly valuable role on Disgaea mafia on... what was it D0 or so... And I'm quite sure you've done it before. Even IF you are town, you seemingly like to leak important information to just about everyone. You are so dangerous to us we're better off killing you as early as possible. And you're a terrible liar.

Also jaybee, don't defend him. I know he's likely one of the Kira investigation squad, but you're implying you're one of them too at this moment.

Excellen, shut up. For all you know you could be putting a gun to the inspector's head. I'm going to assume the KIT has investigation powers, and it is never in the town's best interests to get rid of them, unless said person is a mole.

<_< Looks like I was too late for the anti-Psych party.

Oh well, the past is in the past. Lynching Psych is a waste of time. Also it'd probs be killing one of our fellow townies. Even if he made a mistake, we can't just kill off allies.

The real suspect here is ##VOTE: Strawman the SawmanShaman

This time its really just a place holder for whenever I have enough info to vote. I hardly get to type "unvote" anymore. Might as well give myself as many opportunities as possible.

:newyears:

There are at least 17 players in this game. . .3 are dead, which leaves 14.

Your little tally sheet shows 12. That tells me there's two people who are silenced, or otherwise can't vote.

I swear this is the fastest I've changed my mind over ANYTHING mafia-related.

##Vote: This Wheel of Colors

This town does NOT need unwitting Kira helpers. If you want to live, try to keep a lid on it, will ya?