(FE10) Hard Mode draft tournament

Junkhead

I am feeling bored, and I want a new challenge. So I hope this works.

Generic ruleset, with a touch of modifications:

- Hard mode.

- No transfers.

- As usual, I'll allow Micaiah, Sothe and Ike to be free for all, in addition, I'll alow any Heron of your choice to be free for Endgame.

- The only characters you can deploy are those you drafted, or those who are needed to recruit another character (can be any character). Also as always the recruiter characters can't be used. Forced units that you did not choose must not be used at all, and recruiter characters may not be used except for recruiting purposes lest the player incur a 3 turn penalty.. NO ferrying, shoving, visiting houses, getting items off the ground, meatshielding.

- Certain chapters where you do not have a character, you pay a penalty for using a character that you do not have. The turn penalty is below.

- BK is free whenever you get the chance to use him.

- You can move skills around freely.

- BEXP use is allowed.

Lords and drafted Characters

During this draft, each participant (the order is predetermined but randomly decided) will be allowed to choose a single character per round out of the list to use during this playthrough, excluding the lords which everyone can use, and no one else may use them unless they pay a penalty based on their placement on the tier list. As each round progresses, the number of units remaining will decrease so make sure to grab any units you'll be wanting to use early because they are likely to be gone fairly quick.

Undrafted units can ONLY Shove and Trade.

I'll alow Rescue-Dropping in the early DB chapters (1-1 - 1-5). Since we have no Battle Saves, it might result a little heavy on those who are undermanned.

Forced Character Penalties

1-P: Edward(3) Leo(2)

1-1: Edward/Nolan (3) Leo(2)

1-2: Edward/Nolan/Laura (3) Leo(2)

1-3: Nolan (3) Edward/Leo/Laura/Ilyana(2)

1-4: None*

1-5: Volug is free to use in this chapter

1-6-1: Tauroneo(6) Volug(4)

1-6-2: Tauroneo(6) Volug(4)

1-7: Volug/Muarim/Tormod(4) Vika(3)

1-8: Nailah(6) Rafiel/Tormod/Muarim/Volug(4) Vika(3)

1-9: None*

1-E: Volug (4)

2-P : 3 for everyone, one non drafted character may be used free of penalty

2-1 : Neph/Brom/Heather(3)

2-2 : Lucia (4) Everyone else (3)

2-3 : Kieran/Geoffrey(3)

2-E : Elincia(5) Marcia/CRK(3)

3-P : Gatrie/Titania/Shinon/Oscar/Boyd/Mia(4) Rhys/Mist/Soren/Rolf(3)

3-1 : Gatrie/Titania/Shinon/Oscar/Boyd/Mia(4) Rhys/Mist/Soren/Rolf(2)

3-2 : None

3-3 : You can deploy one undrafted 6 move unit to 3-3 without penalty.

3-4 : Ranulf(4)

3-5 : None

3-6 : None

3-7 : Ranulf/Janaff/Ulki(4)

3-8 : Ranulf(4)

3-9 : Geoffrey(3)

3-10 : Ranulf(4)

3-11 : Leanne(5) Ranulf(4) Sigrun/Tanith(3)

3-12 : Tauroneo (4)

3-13 : Tauroneo (5)

3-E : Ranulf/Sigrun(3)

4-P : Skrimir(4) Naesala(5) Sigrun/Sanaki(2)

4-1 : None*

4-2 : Tibarn (7) Elincia (3)

4-3 : Skrimir(4) Sigrun/Sanaki(3)

4-4 : Muarim/Tormod/Vika(3)

4-5 : Tibarn (7) Elincia (3)

* The chapters with no penalties do NOT mean you can use anybody in that chapter. They just mean that no one besides Ike/Micaiah/Sothe are forced, and therefore the only people in play should be them and the people you drafted.

The tier list is cool:

Top (4)

High (11)

Upper Middle (14)

Middle (14)

Lower Middle (16)

Low (9)

Bottom (4)

Lyre (1)

If you happen to be really busy, I want you guys to PM someone of your trust to draft for you. This is only to avoid taking countless hours drafting. You can also send a list to me, since I'm here pretty often. Just please make sure to have backup picks, assuming one of the characters you wanted can get picked before you do.

At last, I would like to remind you guys, that when signing in here, you are committing yourself to actually finishing this, and not just leave it off if you find it "impossible". Please, if you don't feel like you can do it, don't sign in.

Thank you.

The drafting order, the drafters, and the draftees:

1. Sho Minamimoto - GAAR, Aran, Marcia, Ilyana, Shinon, Muarim, Giffca, Lethe & Renning

2. Generic Officer - Tauroneo, Tanith, Sigrun, Rafiel, Ulki, Nasir, Ena, Stefan, Rhys & Oliver.

3. Soul - Volug, Mia, Janaff, Naesala, Heather, Caineghis, Sanaki, Tormod, Astrid & Lyre.

4. Red Fox of Fire - Titania, Jill, Mordecai, Oscar, Reyson, Laura, Skrimir, Danved, Volke & Kurthnaga.

5. Vicious Sal - Zihark, Nephenee, Kieran, Mist, Leanne, Leonardo, Fiona, Soren, Vika & Lehran.

6. Xander - Nailah, Elincia, Geoffrey, Boyd, Brom, Nealuchi, Meg, Lucia, Rolf & Pelleas.

7. nflchamp - Edward, Nolan, Gatrie, Tibarn, Callil, Makalov, Ranulf, Bastian, Kyza & Gareth.

Turncounts by the end:

Sho Minamimoto: --

Generic Officer: 529 turns.

Soul: 322 turns.

Red Fox of Fire: 370 turns.

Vicious Sal: 393

Xander: 399 turns.

nflchamp: --

Edited by Soul

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join. I don't have the quickest access to my Wii but I ought to be able to handle this.

Stat boosters:

Micaiah - Angelic Robe

Jill - Angelic Robe, Energy Drop, Dracoshield, Boots

Mordecai - Speedwing, Talisman

Ike - Ashera Icon

Titania - Angelic Robe

Danved - Energy Drop

Skrimir - Speedwing

Volke - Ashera Icon

[spoiler=Part 1]1-P: 9 +3 (Edward)/12

Pretty basic stuff. Crit and dodge luck would have been required to make it faster.

Unit      	Level    HP 	Str 	Mag 	Skl 	Spd 	Lck 	Def 	Res   	Support
Micaiah   	2  	 16 	3 	8 	8 	8 	11 	2 	5    

1-1: 7 +3 (Nolan)/22

Nolan had to take hits like a man, and Micaiah even took a couple. I missed the Hand Axe, which I will later regret, and also the Steel Sword, which I will not regret.

Micaiah   	3  	 16 	3 	9 	9 	9 	12 	2 	6    

1-2: 9 +3 (Nolan)/34

Had Edward and Leonardo block the ledges for a couple turns while Nolan tanked enemies and Laura healed him. I actually ended up getting the Wind Edge because Sothe was one space short of Thani, which Micaiah got by way of Chest Key. It could have been a turn faster but I wanted the Energy Drop.

Micaiah   	4  	 16 	3 	10 	9 	10 	13 	2 	7       A Sothe
Laura      	1   	 Base
Sothe      	1   	 Base								A Micaiah

1-3: 6/40

This was pretty lol. It was basic for a while (Shoving and Rescuing being allowed was a major help) with Kurthnaga blocking, but at the end Micaiah had to dodge three enemies, one being the boss, any of which could have killed her, and lived through it all. I guess getting Spd and Lck every time in your first three levels (and even the fourth) and having a +15 avoid support helps.

Sothe is God. Aran does not exist.

Micaiah   	5  	 17 	3 	11 	9 	11 	14 	2 	8       A Sothe
Laura      	1   	 Base
Sothe      	1   	 Base								A Micaiah

1-4: 8/48

Base: Fortune, Swords, Bows, and Thunder magic are all sold. Bought Aimee's Hand Axe, Beastkiller, Ellight, and Mend, as well as a 'regular' Iron Knife and a +5, +15 Hit Iron Knife Forge.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - Cancel

Laura - Shade

Map: The results could have been better, but the insane hit/crit/dodge luck required on Micaiah's part (and a bit on Sothe) was too much for me to be willing to start over. The worst part is the final two turns where I missed Beastfoe on two chances. Let's hope I don't regret it.

Acquired items:

Chest Key

3,000 Gold

Seraph Robe

Micaiah   	6  	 17 	3 	12 	10 	11 	15 	2 	9       A Sothe
Laura      	2   	 17	3	9	4	6	8	2	10
Sothe      	3   	 35	19	4	21	21	17	15	9	A Micaiah

1-5: 6/54

Base: Forge a +3 atk/+15 Hit Iron Knife for Sothe. Get 10,000 Gold.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - Cancel

Laura - Shade

Map: Pretty basic. Jill had to dodge an enemy on turn 1 and Micaiah had to dodge a Fighter somewhere in the middle. Otherwise there wasn't much chance involved. Volug took the north, the rest went SE.

Acquired items:

Master Seal

Concoction

Micaiah   	7  	 17 	3 	12 	10 	12 	16 	3 	10      A Sothe
Sothe      	4   	 35	20	4	22	22	18	15	9	A Micaiah

1-6-1: 9/63

Base: Give Jill the Robe, Ring, and Shield. Buy her a regular Iron Axe and a +5 atk/+20 Hit Iron Axe forge. Make a few Knife forges for Sothe and get an Iron Dagger. Buy Aimee's Hand Axe and Mend.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Cancel, Adept

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Map: Sothe handled most of the left side with the assistance of Resolve!Micaiah, Jill handled the east.

Items acquired:

Arms Scroll

Killing Edge

Hammer

Micaiah   	8  	 17 	3 	12 	10 	13 	16 	3 	10      A Sothe
Sothe      	5   	 35	21	4	23	23	18	15	9	A Micaiah
Jill		15 	 32	13	2	13	16	15	16	3	

1-6-2: 2/65

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Cancel, Adept

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Preparations: Make sure Tauroneo has a Javelin so he won't be targeted over Jill.

Map: This was pretty amazing. The only chance based aspects of it were Sothe living (pretty small chance of death) and triggering Adept once on the boss. In the meantime, suicidal Cavaliers (and a few others) give Jill two levels. Enemy move order was perfect, since everything that would attack Jill moved before the boss but anything that could attack (and kill) Micaiah and Laura was after, allowing me to even get a kill for Micaiah (due to Resolve from the Ballistae) and a Mend for Laura.

Items Acquired:

Paragon

Laura      	3   	 17	4	9	5	7	8	3	10
Sothe      	5   	 35	21	4	23	23	18	15	9	A Micaiah
Jill		17 	 33	14	2	13	18	15	16	5	

1-7: 7/72

Base: Buy various weapons, etc.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Paragon, Savior

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Map: Turn 1 sees Laura and Volug Shove Micaiah so Sothe can Rescue her after using his full Move. Jill takes care of the enemies at the back while Sothe moves forward. His full move was perfect for standing in the right spot to make the Longbow Archer attack from 2 range and stand on the Master Seal spot on the next turn. Not recruiting Tormod means I take no penalty, which helped out with the Armor at the middle gap who decided to Vulnerary instead of attacking Sothe. Unfortunately, Tormod also got in the way of Jill killing the boss, but her Hit would have been low anyway and she probably would have missed.

Items acquired:

Master Seal

Laura      	3   	 17	4	9	5	7	8	3	10
Sothe      	7   	 36	22	4	25	23	18	16	10	A Micaiah
Jill		18 	 33	14	2	13	19	15	16	6	

1-8: 7 +4 (Tormod) +6 (Nailah)/89

Base: Cap off a level for Jill just because, buy some weapons for Sothe, skip the bargain bin. Gave Micaiah the new Robe.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Cancel, Celerity

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Map: Not pretty. Even after taking the penalties it took all the Shoving power I could get to get this down. I never thought one of my biggest problems could ever be Micaiah dodging too much.

No items acquired.

Micaiah   	9  	 25 	3 	13 	10 	13 	17 	4 	11      A Sothe
Laura      	3   	 17	4	9	5	7	8	3	10	C Jill
Sothe      	8   	 36	22	5	26	23	19	16	10	A Micaiah
Jill		19 	 33	15	2	14	19	15	17	6	C Laura

1-9: 8/97

Base: Get Info stuff, buy a Hand Axe.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Paragon

Map: Oval's 8 turn strategy with Micaiah attacking the guy at the left on turn 1 for a level.

Micaiah   	10  	 25 	4 	14 	11 	14 	18 	4 	12      A Sothe
Black Knight	20	 Base

1-E: 11/108

Base: BEXP Jill to 20, then promote her. BEXP Laura to 4. Make awesome forges, buy some cool stuff like Recover, prepare myself.

Ilyana transfers:

Brave Sword

Killing Edge

Silver Lance

Ashera Icon

Celerity

Pass

Howl

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Adept, Cancel

Laura - Shade

Jill - Paragon

Black Knight - Lol

Map: Mostly send the Black Knight to rape stuff with Jill and Sothe, and occasionally Micaiah, acting as backup.

Acquired items:

Speedwing

Vantage

Micaiah   	10/1  	 27 	7 	15 	12 	15 	18 	7 	13      A Sothe
Laura      	4   	 17	4	10	6	8	8	3	10	C Jill
Sothe      	9   	 37	22	5	26	23	20	16	11	A Micaiah
Jill		20/3 	 36	19	5	16	23	17	20	8	C Laura
Black Knight	20	 Base

Part 1 turn total: 108

[spoiler=Part 2]2-P: 8/116

Map: Mend!Elincia dodges away and even kills a few while I eat an apple.

2-1: 8 +3 (Nephenee) +3 (Brom)/130

Map: Used dondon's 0% growths as a guide, though mine ended up a bit different, including the death of Heather and getting Nephenee to Yeardley a turn sooner (but due to frailty this did not allow me to finish a turn faster).

2-2: 9 +4 (Lucia)/143

Base: Nothing, really, aside from Info conversations and a few switched items.

Map: Took the north route, killing enemies and being sure Mordecai's gauge was high enough.

Mordecai   	16  	 57 	14 	1 	9 	9 	15 	16 	4       	

2-3: 10 +3 (Geoffrey)/156

Base: Buy some weapons, particularly Lances for Danved, and get some items ready in the Convoy to be transferred.

Map: Make sure Kieran has an Axe to avoid enemies targeting him. This took a lot longer than I expected, but I managed to get most of the drops, especially the Speedwing, in the end. Forgot to send back the Brave Lance, but oh well, it might be better this way.

Danved   	9  	 Base       	

2-E: 4 +5 (Elincia)/165

Base: Holy BEXP luck, Batman. I give Mordecai a level and, without even a single reset, get HP, SPEED, and Defense. I take advantage of such good fortune by giving him the Speedwing. 24 AS Mordecai ftw. Who needs Resolve? I also buy some stuff and stock up Nephenee, Brom, and Haar for transferring.

Map: A fine-tuned strategy to get Mordecai's gauge up and keep Elincia alive long enough to allow Mordy to get the Energy Drop and then have Elincia proc Stun on Ludveck on turn 4 enemy phase.

Unit      	Level    HP 	Str 	Mag 	Skl 	Spd 	Lck 	Def 	Res     Support
Mordecai   	17  	 58 	14 	1 	9 	12 	15 	17 	4       	

Part 2 turn total: 57

Overall turn total: 165

[spoiler=Part 3]3-P: 8/173

Base: All your weapons are belong to Ike/Oscar/Titania.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Adept

Titania: Provoke, Vantage

Oscar: LolMiracle

Map: Pretty straight-forward. I sent Ike, Titania, and Oscar straight forward. Laguz were awesome and my guys all got close to levels.

Items acquired:

Coin

Crossbow

Ike	   	11  	 44 	24 	2 	28 	23 	14 	21 	7   
Titania		16	 36	25	10	22	21	19	20	14
Oscar    	12	 38	20	7	22	21	18	17	13

3-1: 9/182

Base: Cap off levels for all three. And that is it.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Adept

Titania: Provoke, Vantage

Oscar: LolMiracle

Map: Killing everyone wasn't so much a problem as keeping undraftees out of the way was. Titania took the south end while Ike and Oscar worked on the middle stuff. Later Ike went north west and to the boss (and a great level up), Oscar handled south west reinforcements with Lethe and Lyre, and Titania went north east after getting the Robe. All got close to a level again.

Items acquired:

Blue Gem

Angelic Robe

Torch (I seem to be lucky finding items)

Ike	   	13  	 46 	26 	2 	28 	25 	14 	22 	8   
Titania		17	 37	26	10	22	22	19	20	14
Oscar    	13	 38	21	7	23	21	18	18	13

3-2: 3/185

Base: Oh yeah. Strip Nephenee, Ilyana, Brom, and Haar of everything(!), sell crap like Bows, Tomes, and Staves, buy lotsa shit, and cap off levels. Give Titania the Robe and Ike the Ashera Icon.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Adept, Cancel

Titania: Celerity

Oscar: Pass, LolMiracle

Map: 11 Move Titania can get into the boss's range perfectly on turn 2. With her clearing the enemies in the way, Oscar Rescues Ike, critkills anyone near him (not necessary, but cool), and drops him on turn 2, in plenty of room to kill the boss with dat Wyrmslayer. Pass actually ended up unnecessary due to afore-mentioned critkilling (Killer Lance).

Ike	   	14  	 47 	26 	2 	29 	25 	16 	23 	8   
Titania		18	 45	26	10	23	23	19	20	14
Oscar    	14	 39	21	7	24	22	18	18	13

3-3: 10/195

Base: Contemplate over Rhys and Gatrie for my free unit. Pick Rhys, then realize I sold all my staves. Pick Gatrie instead. Build Ike x Titania C.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Adept, Provoke

Oscar: Pass, LolMiracle

Gatrie: Vantage, Cancel

Map: This was annoying. I just couldn't seem to get it down, and for some retarded reason, Magic was like a favorite stat to gain in this chapter. Titania's lack of Spd on her level was very annoying, as promotion was supposed to give her enough Speed to double 3-5's boss, so now I'll have to make sure to get her one more level.

I come to realize while thinking of who to give the Master Crown that there are 5 Master Crowns in the game and I have 5 units that potentially promote with them. Even the place you get them is split evenly between the teams; 3 on Ike's chapters (Titania, Oscar, Danved), 2 on Micaiah's (Jill, Laura [if she ever even gets there]).

Items acquired:

Blossom

Master Crown

Shade

Ike	   	15  	 48 	27 	2 	30 	26 	17 	24 	8   	Titania C
Titania		20	 45	26	10	25	24	21	21	15	Ike C
Oscar    	15	 39	21	7	24	23	19	18	13

3-4: 9/204

Base: Assign skills, cap off levels, buy weapons. Also give Mordecai the Talisman.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Celerity, Cancel

Ranulf: Pass

Titania: Vantage

Oscar: Wrath, LolMiracle

Mordecai: Adept, Provoke

Map: A turn 7 positioning mistake with Ranulf cost me a turn on this one, but since Mordecai had gotten SPEED again (26 Spd Mordecai? Who needs Resolve again?) I really did not want to restart. Titania helped by chucking Hand Axes up ledges and Oscar helped by...I don't know, clearing a few enemies? This guy's Str/Spd combo really annoys me.

Items acquired:

Vulnerary?

Ike	   	17  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	27 	17 	25 	9   	Titania C
Titania		1	 49	29	14	27	26	21	24	19	Ike C
Oscar    	15	 39	21	7	24	23	19	18	13
Mordecai	18	 59	14	1	9	13	16	17	6

3-5: 2/206

Base: Cap off levels for Titania and Oscar, especially Titania to get that magic 27 Speed (doubles this maps boss).

Assigned skills:

Ike: Celerity, Vantage

Titania: Adept, LolMiracle

Oscar: Provoke, Cancel

Mordecai: None

Reyson: Pass

Map: Send Titania charging. Reyson has to dodge a couple enemies but lives. I ended up forgetting that Reyson had Pass but finished the map all the same. Titania chucked a Hand Axe, triggered Adept, and ended it.

Ike	   	17  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	27 	17 	25 	9   	Titania C
Titania		2	 49	30	14	28	27	21	24	19	Ike C
Oscar    	16	 40	22	7	24	24	19	18	13
Mordecai	18	 59	14	1	9	13	16	17	6
Reyson		15	 40	3	5	5	11	31	6	17

3-6: 13/219

Base: Buy plenty of stuff, get some levels for Laura and get Jill close.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Adept

Sothe - Resolve, Vantage

Laura - Shade

Jill - Paragon

Transfer on Zihark:

Short Spear

Nihil

Imbue

Savior

Wildheart

Map: Jill's stat gains over her 9 levels were overall awesome. The only real problems were 2 HP, bad considering her 50% growth, and 4 Lck, which is a bit on the downside. But 5 Str, 7 Skl, and 4 Def? Yes. Sothe's levels, on the other hand, were atrocious. 1 Spd and 2 Lck. I guess considering Str and Skl are already capped it isn't too surprising, but still...

Anyway, Sothe took north while Jill took east until the Black Knight came and Sothe joined Jill. What really pissed me off is that enemies would only attack BK if he was right in their path; if they could move past, they would. This forced me to break formation a few times and just slowed me down in general. Oh, and Lethe was the last kill, done by none other than Jill.

Items acquired:

Olivi Grass

Vulnerary

Laura is still not promoted...

Micaiah   	10/2  	 28 	7 	16 	13 	15 	19 	7 	14      A Sothe
Laura      	8   	 19	4	13	9	11	10	3	11	C Jill
Sothe      	11   	 37	22	5	26	24	22	16	11	A Micaiah
Jill		12 	 38	24	5	23	25	21	24	11	C Laura
Black Knight	20	 Lol

3-7: 12/231

Base: Prepared skills knowing my horses can't do much. Capped off some levels. Ike is looking nice.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Vantage, Cancel

Titania: Disarm, Provoke

Oscar: Wrath

Mordecai: Celerity, Adept

Reyson: Pass, Miracle

Map: Mordecai doubling Swordmasters.

Mordecai tied for highest AS on my team.

What the fuck is Resolve?

This is madness. Does Mordecai have 100% Speed growth?

This map saw a lot of Mordecai fighting for Strike exp (he used 9 doses of Olivi Grass) and Ike getting close to a level so he could be ready for BEXP. Titania and Oscar got some stuff in, too. Ike actually ended up killing Zihark, so no items (but it wasn't a big deal).

Did I mention Mordecai started doubling Swordmasters?

Ike	   	18  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	28 	18 	26 	9   	Titania C
Titania		3	 50	31	15	29	27	21	24	19	Ike C
Oscar    	16	 40	22	7	24	24	19	18	13
Mordecai	19	 59	14	1	9	14	17	17	6
Reyson		16	 41	3	5	5	12	32	7	17

3-8: 7/238

Base: Buy stuff, cap off levels...why do I still have this section? Oh, built Ike x Titania B.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Shade, Disarm

Oscar: Cancel, Vantage

Mordecai: Adept, Pass

Reyson: Miracle, Daunt

Map: Mostly Titania raping shit. Mordecai got S Strike while he doubled Swordmasters. I quite like Reyson for making 7 turns possible.

Ike	   	19  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	29 	19 	26 	10   	Titania B
Titania		4	 51	32	16	30	27	22	24	19	Ike B
Oscar    	18	 42	23	8	24	24	21	18	13
Mordecai(S)	20	 60	15	1	9	14	18	17	6
Reyson		16	 41	3	5	5	12	32	7	17

3-9: 7 +3 (Geoffrey)/ 248

Base: Buy stuff, take Paragon from Geoffrey.

Assigned skills:

Danved: Paragon

Map: I wish Danved could have done more here, but he just isn't very good. Geoffrey ended up achieving the primary objectives; get the Speedwing and kill the boss.

Items acquired:

Speedwing

Steel Lance

Danved		11	 40	18	8	23	23	19	16	12

3-10: 6/254

Base: Ike level caps and is lookin' sexy. Reyson x Oscar C.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Shade, Disarm

Oscar: Cancel, Vantage

Mordecai: Adept, Pass

Map: Titania probably killed about half the enemies on the map. She went north, attracted the enemy Paladins on turn 2, then went to the boss area while the others handled the south side. This probably could have been done faster if enemies would actually attack Titania. And the problem wasn't even that there were too many stationary or ranged enemies; the Dragonriders would move without attacking. One just moved south right out of Ike's range despite the fact he could easily attack Titania. Do they have some kind of powerful unit sensor?

Items acquired:

Silver Bow

Coin

Ike	   	20  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	30 	20 	26 	11   	Titania B
Titania		6	 52	33	17	32	28	22	24	20	Ike B
Oscar    	18	 42	23	8	24	24	21	18	13	Reyson C
Mordecai(S)	21	 61	15	1	9	14	19	18	6
Reyson		17	 41	3	6	5	12	33	7	17	Oscar C

3-11: 8/262

Base: Mordecai caps Spd. I don't know what's up with him, but I am very happy I drafted him. But he, Oscar, and Danved all got two levels and Oscar got promoted. Oh, and Danved got the Energy Drop I'd been saving. Still have an unused Speedwing that will likely go to Skrimir. I do some preliminary preparation on Ike for 3-13 in case I'm unable to Trade away some stuff at the end of the map.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Shade

Oscar: Adept

Mordecai: Paragon, Adept

Danved: Paragon, Cancel

Map: This was actually pretty annoying because Danved kept missing and dying. Anyway, Titania was able to steamroll fast enough to prevent the Shine Barriers from coming down and getting in my way. Tibarn and his Hawks also helped a lot.

Items acquired:

Aqqar

Horseslayer

Ike	   	20  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	30 	20 	26 	11   	Titania B
Titania		8	 53	34	17	33	29	23	24	20	Ike B
Oscar    	2	 49	27	12	27	27	24	20	17	Reyson C
Mordecai(S)	23	 63	16	1	9	15	21	18	6
Danved		15	 44	23	9	23	25	19	18	12

3-12: 4/266

Base: Cap off everyone's levels, get Laura to 10 for promotion. Buy shit, make Jill x Laura B (which will not be used). Give Jill Boots.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Cancel, Wrath

Sothe - Resolve, Vantage

Laura - Shade, Adept

Jill - Paragon

Map: Send Jill into the fray. She really does not like to get HP (with consideration of the Robe, she is 4 behind average at the end of this), but she caps Str and Def and gets enough Skl, Lck, and Res, so she was all good.

Items acquired:

Steel Poleax

Micaiah   	10/3  	 28 	7 	17 	13 	15 	20 	7 	15      A Sothe
Laura      	10/1   	 21	7	16	12	14	10	6	12	B Jill
Sothe      	12   	 38	22	5	26	25	23	16	11	A Micaiah
Jill		17 	 39	28	5	24	25	25	25	12	B Laura

3-13: 2/268

Base: Bring Jill to 19 (as far as possible), then Crown her. Get ready for Ike vs. Jill.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - None

Sothe - Paragon, Cancel

Laura - Shade

Jill - Resolve, Vantage

Map: Micaiah, Sothe, and Laura could probably have stood still and nothing noteworthy would have changed. Turn 1 enemy phase Laguz got Jill to Resolve range. Turn 2 she clears her path and parks herself next to Ike. I completely forgot that I'd left the Wyrmslayer on him, but it was a good mistake because Vantage + Resolve + Brave Axe + 2nd hit Stun = Ike out of there.

Micaiah   	10/3  	 28 	7 	17 	13 	15 	20 	7 	15      A Sothe
Laura      	10/1   	 21	7	16	12	14	10	6	12	B Jill
Sothe      	13   	 38	22	5	26	25	24	16	12	A Micaiah
Jill		1 	 45	31	9	28	27	27	28	16	B Laura

3-E: 5/273

Base: Cap off levels and shit.

Assigned skills:

Ike: Vantage, Adept

Sigrun: Shade

Oscar: Adept

Mordecai: Paragon, Pass

Danved: Paragon, Cancel

Map: Fight it out. I got some pretty crappy level ups but pretty lucky on the dodging and stuff. I forgot to deploy Haar and so had to take out Jill, which worked better this time with the assistance of Titania. I love how Skrimir gets this and 3-P to start building Strike rank.

Items acquired:

Rescue

Ike	   	20  	 50 	27 	2 	30 	30 	20 	26 	11   	Titania A
Titania		9	 54	34	17	33	30	24	24	20	Ike A
Oscar    	3	 49	27	12	27	27	24	21	17	Reyson C
Mordecai(S)	24	 64	17	1	9	15	22	18	6
Danved		18	 45	24	9	24	26	20	19	12

Part 3 turn total: 108

Overall turn total: 273

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Skrimir, Jill

Greil: Ike, Titania, Danved, Laura

Hawk: Reyson, Oscar, Mordecai

[spoiler=Part 4]4-P: 12/285

Base: Cap off some levels, etc.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Vantage

Sothe - Cancel, Resolve

Sigrun - Shade

Skrimir - Renewal, Imbue, Paragon

Jill - Adept, Provoke

Map: How annoying. It could have been faster if Jill had another Hand Axe, but I had overall good level ups and just didn't have the patience to restart.

Micaiah   	10/4  	 29 	7 	17 	13 	16 	21 	8 	16      A Sothe
Sothe      	15   	 39	22	6	26	27	26	17	12	A Micaiah
Skrimir		30	 71	22	3	17	16	27	18	10
Jill		10 	 50	33	10	32	31	32	33	16	B Laura

4-1: 8/293

Base: BEXP Danved and Crown him.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Celerity

Titania - Imbue

Danved - Vantage, Paragon

Laura - Shade

Map: Part 4 sucks in drafting. So does Danved. He was the only one with serious issues living here. Well, Laura too, I guess, but I just needed to know where enemies were for that.

Ike		9	 60	34	7	36	36	24	31	15	A Titania
Titania		12	 56	34	18	34	31	25	24	20	A Ike
Danved		7	 55	30	17	27	31	26	24	19
Laura		3	 23	7	16	14	16	11	6	13	B Jill

4-2: 15/308

Base: Throw some BEXP, forge a lot of weapons to send off to other teams.

Assigned skills:

Oscar - Cancel, Vantage

Mordecai - Paragon

Reyson - Miracle, Daunt

Map: Bleh. How annoying. Luckily I had Reyson or I'd be screwed with just two units, one lacking 1-2 range. Oh well, it's done, with decent levels except Mordecai's serious lack of Def. Seriously, it's like his Spd and Def growths switched for me this game.

Oscar		12	 54	31	16	34	32	28	22	20	C Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	30	 69	20	1	12	15	24	18	6	
Reyson		18	 43	3	6	5	12	33	8	19	C Oscar

4-3: 15/323

Base: Prepare for the inevitable. Pop a Satori Sign on Skrimir, even though it is pretty unnecessary.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - None

Sothe - Cancel, Resolve

Sigrun - Shade

Skrimir - Renewal, Imbue

Jill - Adept, Provoke

Map: In the end, I think it was better to send Jill here than with Tibarn. She was pretty essential in clearing this.

Items acquired:

Dragonfoe

Baselard

Laguz Gem

Vague Katti/Stefan

Micaiah   	10/6  	 30 	8 	19 	15 	16 	23 	8 	18      A Sothe
Sothe      	1   	 43	24	10	28	29	26	19	16	A Micaiah
Skrimir(SS)	32	 73	24	3	19	17	27	19	10
Jill		16 	 55	35	10	35	33	35	33	22	B Laura

4-4: 25/348

Base: Just cap off levels for everyone.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Provoke, Adept

Titania - Celerity

Danved - Vantage, Imbue

Laura - Shade

Map: This map sucks. I had to turtle my way to the end, being sure to avoid LEA penalties and Laura's death. And that mother. fucking. Sleep staff. I swear, that guy was probably the difference between ~10 turns and my final count.

Items acquired:

Fortify

Laura still remains a Priest. Paperblade was right.

Ike		20	 65	37	9	40	37	27	32	18	A Titania
Titania		17	 59	34	19	35	33	27	26	22	A Ike
Danved		12	 58	32	18	28	32	30	26	20
Laura		5	 23	8	18	15	18	13	6	14	B Jill

4-5: 3 +3(Elincia)/354

Base: I hold off on giving Mordecai a Satori Sign to take advantage of the extra capacity. Alas, if I had gotten Beastfoe, Mordecai could have all 3 "Foe" skills and Adept!

Assigned skills:

Elincia - Pass, Savior

Oscar - Cancel, Vantage

Mordecai - Birdfoe, Adept, Dragonfoe

Reyson - Miracle, Daunt

Map: Rescue Staff h4x. I don't know if this could have been faster given my team, but in any case, I'm satisfied.

Items acquired:

Ashera Icon

Balberith

Oscar		13	 55	31	16	34	32	29	23	20	B Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	31	 70	20	1	12	15	25	19	6	
Reyson		19	 44	3	6	5	12	34	8	19	B Oscar
Volke		14	 53	31	5	37	36	19	27	22	

4-E-1: 6/360

Base: Give Mordecai a Satori Sign and Volke the lucky Ashera Icon. Forge shit, BEXP levels, the works. Always the longest base session in the game for me.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Provoke, Adept

Micaiah - Shade

Sothe - Shade

Kurthnaga - Miracle, Pass, Pavise, Daunt

Skrimir - Renewal, Imbue

Jill - Savior, Adept

Titania - Imbue

Laura - Stillness

Oscar - Paragon

Mordecai - Resolve

Volke - Adept, Vantage

Reyson - Celerity, Miracle

Map: Just...kill stuff. Had to be careful of the status staves, of course, but with Ward and Restore it all worked out. Micaiah actually helped by killing a couple Generals as well.

Micaiah		2	 34	13	22	17	18	24	13	21	A Sothe
Sothe		2	 43	24	10	29	30	27	19	16	A Micaiah
Kurthnaga	20	 55	15	7	8	10	21	15	15
Skrimir(SS)	32	 73	24	3	19	17	27	19	10
Jill		20	 55	35	10	38	35	35	36	22	B Laura
Titania		19	 60	34	20	35	33	28	27	22	A Ike
Danved		14	 59	32	18	29	33	30	27	20
Laura		10/6	 23	9	19	16	19	13	6	14	B Jill
Oscar		15	 56	33	16	34	33	29	24	21	B Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	31	 70	20	1	12	15	25	19	6
Volke		15	 53	32	5	38	37	21	27	22
Reyson		19	 44	3	6	5	12	34	8	19	B Oscar

4-E-2: 1/361

Base: Make sure I'm able to kill Levail before heading in and cap a few levels off.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Nihil

Micaiah - Shade

Sothe - Shade

Skrimir - Renewal, Imbue

Jill - Nihil

Titania - Imbue

Laura - Stillness

Oscar - Paragon

Mordecai - Resolve

Volke - Adept, Vantage

Map: Send Oscar, Titania, and Jill down to get the Wishblade. Jill procs Stun to kill Levail. Enemies move around a bit until BK suicides.

Micaiah		3	 34	13	23	17	19	25	13	22	A Sothe
Skrimir(SS)	33	 74	24	3	20	17	27	20	10
Jill		20	 55	35	10	38	35	35	36	22	A Laura
Titania		20	 60	34	20	35	33	29	28	23	A Ike
Danved		14	 59	32	18	29	33	30	27	20	C Mordecai
Laura		10/6	 23	9	19	16	19	13	6	14	A Jill
Oscar		16	 57	34	16	34	33	30	24	21	A Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	31	 70	20	1	12	15	25	19	6	C Danved
Reyson		19	 44	3	6	5	12	34	8	19	A Oscar

4-E-3: 2/363

Items blessed:

Ragnell

Thani

Peshkatz

Breath (Kurthnaga)

Fang (Skrimir)

Urvan

Brave Axe

Wishblade

Silver Lance (max Mt/Hit)

Fang (Mordecai)

Baselard

Base: There's not much left. Just cap off levels.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Nihil

Micaiah - Shade

Sothe - Shade

Skrimir - Renewal, Nihil

Jill - Nihil

Titania - Imbue

Laura - Stillness

Oscar - Paragon

Mordecai - Resolve, Dragonfoe

Volke - Adept, Vantage

Map: Move everyone forward, killing some Dragons on the way. Dheginsea was taken down by two rounds each from Jill and Skrimir.

Skrimir(SS)	33	 74	24	3	20	17	27	20	10
Danved		14	 59	32	18	29	33	30	27	20	C Mordecai
Laura		10/6	 23	9	19	16	19	13	6	14	A Jill
Oscar		17	 58	35	16	34	33	30	25	21	A Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	31	 70	20	1	12	15	25	19	6	C Danved

4-E-4: 2/365

Base: Look for a 1 turn clear without finding one. Oh well.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Nihil

Micaiah - Shade

Sothe - Shade

Skrimir - Renewal, Nihil

Jill - Nihil

Titania - Imbue

Laura - Stillness

Oscar - Paragon

Mordecai - Resolve

Volke - Adept, Vantage

Map: Geez, I forgot how much of a pain it could be to kill all those Spirits around him. It required some lucky mastery activation, but I ended up with exactly enough units to get Lehran out in two turns.

Skrimir(SS)	33	 74	24	3	20	17	27	20	10	C Volke
Danved		15	 60	33	18	29	33	30	28	20	B Mordecai
Laura		10/7	 24	9	20	16	20	14	6	15	A Jill
Oscar		17	 58	35	16	34	33	30	25	21	A Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	32	 71	20	1	12	15	27	20	6	B Danved
Volke		16	 54	32	5	38	38	21	28	22	C Skrimir

4-E-5: 5/370

Base: Cap off some levels. Sothe, Kurthnaga, and Laura are not deployed.

Assigned skills:

Ike - Nihil

Micaiah - Shade

Sothe - Shade

Skrimir - Renewal, Nihil

Jill - Nihil

Titania - Imbue

Laura - Stillness

Oscar - Paragon

Mordecai - Resolve

Volke - Adept, Parity

Map: Took out just one Aura on turn 1. Got two a turn after that until I could take Ashera down. Main Aura fighters were Ike, Jill, Skrimir, Volke, and Oscar (for some finishing blows) while the others mostly got rid of Spirits. Micaiah's Fortifying was essential. Very happy I got it.

Micaiah		5	 36	13	25	18	19	27	13	24	A Sothe
Skrimir(SS)	33	 74	24	3	20	17	27	20	10	C Volke
Danved		17	 60	35	18	31	33	30	30	21	B Mordecai
Laura		10/7	 24	9	20	16	20	14	6	15	A Jill
Oscar		19	 59	35	17	34	33	30	25	21	A Reyson
Mordecai(SS)	33	 72	20	1	12	15	27	21	6	B Danved
Volke		17	 54	32	5	39	39	21	29	22	C Skrimir
Reyson		20	 45	3	6	5	13	35	8	19	A Oscar

Part 4 turn total: 97

Overall turn total: 370

[spoiler=Character Analysis]1. Titania - 219 kills

Easily the MVP of the entire game and very worthy first pick. She practically soloed a few part 3 maps and without her I'm sure my turn count would be a good deal higher.

2. Ike - 187 kills

A mount and this guy would just be unfair. I got a bit lucky with his stat gains and even though I only got to BEXP 1 level after promotion, he still capped all the important stuff and was above average elsewhere.

3. Jill - 177 kills

Easily worthy second pick. She made DB part 3 not a nightmare. Flight and amazing caps make her an amazing Endgame unit and it was definitely worth all the resources I threw on her.

4. Sothe - 123 kills

Free units, I know. As usual, he sucked by part 4, but was very good and essential until then. Part 1 would be a nightmare without him.

5. Oscar - 118 kills

Well...okay. He's good for when I drafted him. His Str and Spd issues were problematic for pretty much the whole game since he never one-rounded reliably, but it was good to have him.

6. Mordecai - 95 kills

Now this guy I loved. There's just something about an invincible monster who kills everything that dare defy him. Lack of 1-2 range and gauge are his only real issues, but for when Titania and Oscar couldn't be around (3-4 mostly) he saved me a lot of heartache.

7. Skrimir - 69 kills

Haha. Capping Str early and getting a Speedwing makes this guy beast. One-rounding 4-E-1 cover generals is very awesome. Probably the MVP of Endgame with his ability to deal such massive damage. Very worthy draft, probably better than some I drafted before him. He never used Resolve, but that innate Provoke also really helped in Endgame by distracting Spirits and Ashera from more frail units.

8. Danved - 56 kills

Well, like Oscar, he was good for when I drafted him. Not too reliable most of the time but he got the job done and was helpful as an extra body. Not fighting like 10 men, though.

9. Micaiah - 30 kills

Alas, if only you could get such awesome Spd when I play normally in a way that allows you to be filled with experience. Still useful as a healbot, though, Fortify especially. That made 4-E-5 possible.

10. Volke - 16 kills

This guy was actually a lot more helpful than I expected him to be. He helped clear 4-5 fast and had good combat (with surprisingly good stat gains) in 4-E, making him a very worthy pick. Ironically enough, his shining moment was 4-E-5, where he was the only unit who could double naturally and could use Parity instead of Nihil. He helped a lot in getting rid of those Auras. Nice work, Fireman.

Laura - 0 kills

Yeah, not as helpful as I imagined. I should have known. Still good to have around since healing in FE10 HM can be quite helpful, but there were better choices remaining. Oh well. At least she never hindered me too badly. Her best use was probably using Rescue to get Titania up in 4-4, which really was helpful. She never even made it to third tier.

Reyson - 0 kills

He made some part 3 low turn clears possible. I always want this guy on my team.

Kurthnaga - 0 kills

I don't think he actually did a single thing to help me. Not even a Shove.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I'm in, please understand that I most likely cannot update every day of the week. Because of a divorce, my wii time is limited to Wednesday (16.30) - saturday (13.30) or something like that. So I won't be updating every other day unless I feel like taking my wii to my moms house.

This goes for all drafts and not just this one, but...Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to just have a list of what undrafted units can do rather than what they can't do? And then for this one specifically, it's entirely redundant to have the list of what they can't do after it's already been said that they can't be deployed.

This goes for all drafts and not just this one, but...Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to just have a list of what undrafted units can do rather than what they can't do? And then for this one specifically, it's entirely redundant to have the list of what they can't do after it's already been said that they can't be deployed.

Well, I could allow things like shoving and/or meatshielding (As in, entering combat without any weapons). And that's all I can bring to the top of my head, since the only things they can do in every draft is just trade around weapons and have their skills removed for someone else to use.

"- BK is free whenever you get the chance to use him. "

"Upper Middle (14)

Black Knight"

Wha?

What? 1-E is pretty tough without BK or Nailah. And it's only one chapter more than the other drafts let you use him. I might as well just let him be free there. And remember, Volug is free for 1-5.

Anyway, you can take your time in this draft as long as you finish it at some point. Thank you.

By the way, I edited the OP with a note.

Edited by Junes!

What? 1-E is pretty tough without BK or Nailah. And it's only one chapter more than the other drafts let you use him. I might as well just let him be free there. And remember, Volug is free for 1-5.

If he's free, why is he on the list of draftable characters?

Urgh, this is impossible! I quit!

j/k

Okay, to be serious now, could you differentiate the participants from the characters they drafted somehow, Soul? I couldn't tell you had picked glancing at the OP because I thought your pick was part of your name.

EDIT: Yeah, that makes it easier. Thank you.

Edited by nflchamp