(FE10) Hard Mode draft tournament

Junkhead

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tactic is being used on hard mode by Soul :drool:

Does this mean Im starting to know how to play?

That strategy was simply brilliant. I didn't think this was even possible. Thank you, thank you!

In that case, I'll take Danved.

NOOOOO DANVED ;A;

Tormod.

GO wants Stefan.

Alot of the characters there are pretty useless, so I think most of us won't even mind using them, even if we drafted them (See: Lyre & Oliver).

Do you guys care about the last set of characters, anyway? If you don't, give them to someone that does. Personally, I don't.

Edited by Soul

1-7

Battle preparations

Pelleas gives me the Brave sword.

Skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - Savior + Paragon

Volug - Adept

BEXP'd Volug to 99.

-----

Sothe carried Micaiah through the main corridor. Volug bashed Armours at the upper corridor, then he follwed Sothe until they met up with the LEA. Sothe killed Mages up at the ledges, then Tormod killed the Archer. Volug & Tormod tag-teamed on Djur. Micaiah seized on Turn 6.

There was a previous try out to this chapter in which I had to reset because Tormod was silly enough to go and try to deal with an Archer on top of a ledge, while Tormod was at low HP.

Unit      Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res   Support
Micaiah    8.82 17  3  14  12  14  17   4  10    A Sothe
Sothe      6.23 38 22   5  24  24  19  15  11    A Micaiah 
Volug     16.05 50 18   3  19  21  14  15   7
Tormod     5.53 34 13  17  16  20  14  12  14

6 turns.

1-8

Forged a Max Mt/+15% Hit Fire tome for Tormod.

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Adept + Savior

Volug - Paragon

Tormod - Celerity

I BEXP'd Tormod to 99.

-----

I had Sothe take on the entire RHS. Volug dealt with the South. And Tormod got shoved around a bit to lure enemies from the LHS and kill them. A Wyern Rider was 1RKO by Micaiah, that got previously reduced to Resolve activation level.

Micaiah    9.92 18  4  15  13  15  18   4  11    A Sothe
Sothe      7.18 38 22   5  25  24  20  15  11    A Micaiah 
Volug     16.23 50 18   3  19  21  14  15   7
Tormod     6.62 34 14  18  16  21  14  12  14

6 turns.

1-9

Oval. 8O

Micaiah   10.01 19  4  16  13  16   19  4  12    A Sothe

8 turns.

1-E

Battle preparations

I pack a few things for Ilyana, to ship to the GMs.

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Adept + Savior

Volug - Pass

Tormod - None

-----

BK killed the enemies up at the ledges and Sothe climbed up the ledges while carrying Micaiah. Volug and Tormod took the stairs and killed a few enemies there. Sothe took care of all the enemies that were blocking the path to Jarod, thanks to awesome and flexible 2-range. BK took care of Jarod, and Micaiah seized.

Volug got the Speedwings & a Coin after killing two thieves, by the way.

Micaiah    1.00 21  7  17  14  17   19  7  13    A Sothe
Sothe      8.36 38 22   6  26  25   20 15  11    A Micaiah 
Volug     17.30 51 19   3  19  22   15 15   7
Tormod     7.06 35 14  18  16  22  14  12  15

Items that Ilyana shipped:

- Brave sword

- Wyermslayer

- Goddess Icon

- Imbue

- Celerity

- Blue gem

- Angelic Robe

9 turns.

Oh, and...85 turns by the end of Part 1.

Edited by Soul

1-4

Support Eddie x Nolan to C. 326 BEXP is enough to get Eddie to 91 EXP, so I did that. Sold off some stuff, forged an axe for Nolan and sword for Eddie, and bought beastkiller. Bought another hand axe for Nolan, though am unsure when that will be used. Also bought an iron axe to cut back on forge use if possible.

Nolan, Eddie, and Micaiah tackle the north. Sothe goes south and to the right. Missed Pure Water and Gold. Eddie missed on the run where things went well, or I probably could have gotten the gold too.

Turns (chapter/total): 8/39

BEXP (chapter/current): 225/229

Funds: 1872

1_4											
Name	Tier	Level	EXP	HP	STR	MAG	SKL	SPD	LCK	DEF	RES
Micaiah	1	4	97	17	2	10	9	8	13	3	6
Sothe	2	2	97	35	19	4	21	20	16	14	9
Edward	1	8	23	23	9	0	12	14	11	6	3
Nolan	1	12	74	29	13	0	12	12	7	12	3

This will probably be my last update for a bit as far as playing goes. Need to write a paper and do homework for the rest of the weekend.

Alot of the characters there are pretty useless, so I think most of us won't even mind using them, even if we drafted them (See: Lyre & Oliver).

Do you guys care about the last set of characters, anyway? If you don't, give them to someone that does. Personally, I don't.

I care. I'll take any extra unit I can get, even if only just for Shoving. Also, I noticed you don't have Lehran on the list. Is that intentional? Because with him we'd only be one unit short of wrapping all the way back around, so we could just do something like give the last draft to both the last two people.

In any case, I draft Volke.

Apparently, Lehran and BK come in the same package. Hence why I took him out, considering BK is free. I never really got Lehran, so I wouldn't know exactly what to do. Do you suggest I add him back to the list?

Anyway, Sal drafts Vika.

Apparently, Lehran and BK come in the same package. Hence why I took him out, considering BK is free. I never really got Lehran, so I wouldn't know exactly what to do. Do you suggest I add him back to the list?

Anyway, Sal drafts Vika.

He's normally quite useless, but on draft teams I can see his 40 Mag, Skl, Spd, Lck, and Res being quite useful. And it won't cost anything to recruit him as long as you can get Ike to Card the BK without taking a penalty. I'd probably draft him before someone like Oliver.

Update with part 1

1-P 10 turns

Standard Edward and Micaiah ravaging everything

1-1 10 turns

Nolan and Micaiah charged forward killing everything along the way.

1-2 12 turns

Part 1 looks to be one giant penalty for me...but Edward blocked the chokepoint, Nolan ran forward with Micaiah and Laura and Laura seized on turn 6 after I got Thani.

1-3 9 turns

I used Nolan to help break down the door, and I don't see how you can do this in 6 turns without anyone drafted and not take a penalty.

1-4 10 turns

I took extra turns getting the master seal for meg to use later, but even with the dracoshield and all my Bexp she's looking to be useless. Even though I put Sothe on the spot where you get beastfoe on the last turn, for some reason he didn't get it. I got the seraph robe and master seal at least.

1-5 6 turns

With the seraph robe and dracoshield, Meg stepped up from hiding from the action to being a piss poor combatant. At least everyone lived.

1-6-1 10 turns

Sothe got Adept and Volug resolve at the start. I took the volug penalty and got it done in 6 turns.

1-6-2 3 turns

Since I'm not the type to restart for a better outcome unless a character dies (as I don't feel like playing this game that long) this will do just fine, as Sothe would have had to activate Adept on the boss to 2 turn.

1-7 7 turns

Meg got sealed at the beginning of the chapter, and everyone ran forward from the start killing as much as they could. I probably could've done a turn better, but Tormod and the gang got in the way when I was going to move Micaiah up into position behind Sothe at one point.

1-8 11 turns

Tormod penalty was taken and Sothe got Celerity. This didn't go well because I don't like this chapter and that Dracoknight ran around killing all the civilians again. dry.gif

1-9 8 turns

This was the standard 8 turn strategy

1-E 11 turns

Since this is hard mode and there are no battle saves, I had to play it safe and couldn't move Micaiah up to seize on turn 9, but at least part 1 is over. Meg is around level 3 and looking pretty bad, I'm not looking forward to seeing the DB again in part 3.

Ok, I have begun, tomorrow i'll postr the details of chapter one. c-D

(Btw, since I don't know every Bbcode, what code did most of you use for the nice sheets with stats? ;o)

I've been blessed till now, micaiah dodged two hit, one 75, one 77. Leonardo Wtf killed a brigand with a 4 % crit. I have a crappy video of that. c-D

Thanks, last forum i was on, had it's own script etc, and it had it's own kind of bb codes, so i need to look into it here a bit more. =DAnyway. Seriously questioning myself who to choose. =/

EDIT: Even more rolfwtf moment: Micaiah pulling of a 2 % crit out of the blue. 9 damage, 11 Hp brigand. Bad quality, but i will upload the little video of the crit itself. Maybe i'll just make pictures and hope that the quality is better that way. -_-"

1-P

8 (+3) Turns

Edward weakened everything for Micaiah, after feeding her mooch kills, she decided to do a 2 % crit on a brigand, saving me a turn killing it. Edward only killed one brigand, he weakened Pugo with his wrath, Leo attacked, Mic finished him off.

Team:

Micaiah 	  2.9	  16	 2	 8	 9	 7	 11	 2	 5	
Edward   	4.59	 19	 7	 0	 11	 12	 8	 5	 0
Leonardo	4.39	 17	 8	 0	 12	 10	 6	 5	 4	

Edited by Vicious Sal

Thanks, last forum i was on, had it's own script etc, and it had it's own kind of bb codes, so i need to look into it here a bit more. =D

Anyway. Seriously questioning myself who to choose. =/

There is a little circle on the forum tools that shows you the BBcode. Its next to the u-shaped arrows.