The Great Serenes Forest War.

Mufasa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet but i think arc took it a BIT OOC when princess called me a loser. <_<

Better idea to just compliment the writer. That way you won't end up dead.

If the B-team is included in this, include me.

....Have you been reading it? You are already included. In fact you're already considered dead by most of the characters in the story.

Better idea to just compliment the writer. That way you won't end up dead.

Im not gonna kiss his ass like a little bitch. Wether he likes it or not.

I've decided I'll read the whole thing once it's all done.

Aww......

@Masu: You don't have to make everything into a conflict you know Masu. (Yes, I acknowledge that this is partially my fault as well.)

Aww......

@Masu: You don't have to make everything into a conflict you know Masu. (Yes, I acknowledge that this is partially my fault as well.)

Hmm okay. im still not ass kissing though.

Actually, I've already decided whether some people live or die at the end. Ass kissing helps noone.

In that case, I'll take all the ass kissing that Arc won't. (Though it still won't help ya.)

In that case, I'll take all the ass kissing that Arc won't. (Though it still won't help ya.)

After the shit i helped you through its not necessary.

finished reading lyle's last one. i like that those guys survived, didn't expect it.

but from now on we only tell the story from our team's point of view... we'll keep messing each other up if we don't.

finished reading lyle's last one. i like that those guys survived, didn't expect it.

but from now on we only tell the story from our team's point of view... we'll keep messing each other up if we don't.

Yeah. That was kinda the point of the writing the story this way. My bad.

I would be all for that idea except how could we war if we have to only play our individual parts. Your parts of the stories will be like.

Lyle:

Lyle Dayek attacks

Metal Arc:

Metal Arc dodges

Maybe it'd be best if you asked for approval of various enemy POV sections? If this is a dumb idea I'll shut up.

Well, as you can see, we haven't really updated this in a while. I'm thinking that we're gonna take a short hiatus(sp?) for the time being until we figure out where we're going as far as the plot is, and get some initiative to do so. I'm not sure about Metal Arc, but I have no real motivation at this point at all right now. *Bangs head against wall*

Anyway, maybe I'm wrong, but for now that's probably the best explanation for why we haven't updated this.

That's a bummer. I didn't even get to see me in action :[

You were in the story?

uh...Well it's not over, were just taking a break till we figure out what to do. In fact, it might not even happen. I haven't really talked to Metal Arc about this yet, but I don't really want him to be under too much pressure to do all this. So I'm just suggesting a break for a while. Plus there's about 1/2 a million other stories going on at the moment, so I'm sure you'll all find some way to keep entertained.