The Great Serenes Forest War.

Mufasa

LOL, it was nice to see the epic end of Hanz.

And yay, the other side of things! =D

Songbird, have you read the sitcom?

Not yet, though I'm definitely planning to.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to it, I think it's really cool that I'm writing half the story, and I don't know who it is, though I have a guess. But I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Of course, I could always write who it is and screw it up for M Arc. But I wouldn't do it so soon.

(Though he kinda revealed the death of Hanz pretty quickly. I kinda wanted to do something with that. Oh well, that's what makes this story so challenging and fun to write.)

Where do I sign up for one of these things? I wanna be like the Falco of the team! As in like he's freelance and here half the time and not here the next which is where I've been up until now :D

Edited by Kyrra

Who's team needs a signature pretty boy? If neither have one, who needs one more?

your avatar contradicts your pretty boy statement............

Oh come on, man. Viva La SPARTA!!! On a serious statement, I can get a prettier one if need be.

It's pretty hard to make a spartan look pretty.

I'd really hate to be lazy about this, but I can't seem to focus on writing the new episode. And rather than writing a crappy one, I've decided to take a break for today. Sorry everyone, I'll have one up tommorow though, even if it kills me. Apologies all around.

I'd really hate to be lazy about this, but I can't seem to focus on writing the new episode. And rather than writing a crappy one, I've decided to take a break for today. Sorry everyone, I'll have one up tommorow though, even if it kills me. Apologies all around.

Aww, it's alright. Take as much time as you'd like. We don't want to stress out the writers.