I give up.

Claude C Kenny

When I first started hacking Fire Emblem, I expected some things to be tough, but I was sure I could get things down soon enough, and I did. But this game has proven to be too overwhelming for me ATM. Whether it be my crappy portraits or bland maps, to trying to get everything in the game to work right, and then the killer of editing all that text, there's just too much stuff to do, especially since i've basically just been going at it alone.

So, as of now, i'm announcing that my two projects, a complete custom game for FE7, and hacking Marth and Roy into FE7, are cancelled.

Now, i'm not sure where this would actually belong, but I am announcing, to anyone interested, that I will be starting work on hacking the original Legend of Zelda, and soon, A Link to the Past. With not having to change text or insert anything, hacking the original is looking to be a piece of cake, with the only restricton being that with my new job, finding time for hacks will become scarce.

I'm sorry if it sounds like i'm QQing or being butthurt about my hacks, but I kinda knew that trying to do this alone, especially after several dissappointments, that it would eventually come to this. I really didn't want to drop my custom project, because I had a somewhat special reason for wanting it complete, but it just has to be. But I would like to thank those of you who have been doing their best to try and help with their suggestions, and telling me how certain things work. It has boosted my confidence in finding other games to hack.

I'll probably stick around, but I definately won't be around as often. And I will be posting when my Zelda hacks are complete.

Have fun with this post!

50041048.png

To give perspective, most of that is comprised on NES games :P

You're not the only one that stops working on projects, alone or with others. What's important is that you had fun, like I did with that... what does that say, 475 projects?

:P

Edited by Celice