Anyone else find this game to be a breeze compared to the others?

• 2 weeks later...

geez Gatrie, 4 in a row. You seem to like to double post...

anyway, this game is easy, fun yet easy

geez Gatrie, 4 in a row. You seem to like to double post...

anyway, this game is easy, fun yet easy

And has lots of ways to make ppl broken early on (SLAYER)

• 3 weeks later...

That's true! I never died in this game... except in the arena because I took a risk. Neimi had like 73% chance of killing the enemy and the enemy had like 61% of killing Neimi. I thought that Neimi would kill and it's over but she missed. Than I thought that he would also miss but... he hit. At least it was an easy chapter.

Sacred Stones is lame. Not only is it easy, but most of the "new" features were taken right out of Gaiden. And I don't know about anyone else, but the supports gave me a distinct "read it in FE7" feeling. Hell, some of the characters have identical (or near identical) growths to characters from FE6/7.

I'm on my first playthrough, and I think it's pretty interesting so far. It does seem easier than the other games (Sealed Sword is pretty tough and Blazing Sword has its moments), but maybe it's just because I've been playing so much Fire Emblem lately that I've gotten better and smarter.

I do like some of the new features with it, but I just flat don't like Eirika. She's so lame. Branching promotions are cool though, though the monsters, world map, neutral encounters and the Tower all just seem pretty cheeseball.

But hey, at least the story and dialogue isn't as bad as Path of Radiance. The script for that game was just bad.

I enjoy Sacred Stones, maybe because it's easy? It's a quicker play than the other games and a lot less frustrating, which after playing hard mode in Radiant Dawn, is satisfying. It's still a Fire Emblem.

Hmmm. I found it alright, I guess.

I only REALLY play it because you can do something else with your characters after you've gone through the main story.

I just find it really depressing that you train up a character, only to have no record of actually training them up at all.

That just bothers me.

Hmmm. I found it alright, I guess.

I only REALLY play it because you can do something else with your characters after you've gone through the main story.

I just find it really depressing that you train up a character, only to have no record of actually training them up at all.

That just bothers me.

this.

that's one of the reasons i loved PoR and was disappointed in RD.

I really wanted trial maps!!!!!!!

The only hard thing about this game is Chapter 11 on Ephraim's route. That one gave me problems. But that can be changed with Tower abusing (which I hardly do except when I get someone to catch-up).

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

The only hard thing about this game is Chapter 11 on Ephraim's route. That one gave me problems. But that can be changed with Tower abusing (which I hardly do except when I get someone to catch-up).

On my hard mode towerless playthrough, I managed to get Ross caught up and overtake some of my other units without the tower, but Amelia and Ewan came just a bit too late to catch up, no suitable chapters for them to level up safely and easily...

I actually found that to be one of the easiest. :mellow: