FE7 character battle thingies

Junkhead

Similiar to Goldie's videos, but basing myself on FE7 instead.

But this is going to be more like her "Average stats specials". I'm going to have each character go up against every other character, including famous bosses like the Black Fang and Nergal. They're going to have the average stats they have at max level, with the exception of bosses, who stay intact.

Other notes:

• Everyone will have S-rank weapons. Although a friend suggested me to make one with average or base level weapons instead (Like Iron, and Fire/Light/Dark tomes for magic users, as opposed to lolKillingEdges to Assassins and Swordmasters.

• Weapon Wt is going to be lowered. People like Eliwood, Lyndis, and mostly Lucius and Serra (Who happen to use heavy ass S-ranked tomes) get weighted down alot. It'd be a little unfair when it comes to having them go up against monsters like Raven & Dart.
    I'll make the videos of the characters on a random order, as opposed to request.

• I'm probably forgetting something.

So far, I have...

Legault.

Edited by Soul

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:[

I was being serious, you know.

We're hacking multiple characters onto a map, giving them their average stats with nightmare, and making them battle against each other. Probably record with Visual Boy Advance's built in recorder.

Why do I have to go to hell? :E

Kidding!

But why do you three guys limit yourself to one character a time? You should, like, spread the work, and have work on different characters each. Unless you're preparing something really badass.

Why focus on one character? Because we're not that good at hacking :E

At least, I'm not. Cam and Rey can hack, but, all I can do is Nightmare, record, and palletes XD

Which is one of the special things we're planning; giving all the bosses promoted palettes. Since the bosses are obviously going to have to be promoted to match up to other characters, they'll get their own palettes, and their own new stats, based on their growths.

And this IS going to be Lyn versus everyone. It's gonna take a while.

Also, Soul, having every character use S rank weapons is just boring :U

Why not do a variety, like what Goldie does in her averages specials? It makes most battle more interesting.

Well, that might actually depend on the characters' AI.

I had Sain pull out Basilikos to 1HKO Lucius, since he was 1 point away with Rex Hasta. :awesome:

I didn't know she did that. Which is no wonder I didn't consider some of her weapon choices "unfair".

Does that mean I can have Assassins with Killing Edges murder everything now? :c

You don't really need to know much to be able to do this. If you want to keep it simple, like me, and just have PCs go up against every other PC and some famous bosses, it just requires decent use of Nightmare (THE EDITOR).