If you could change one thing about this game...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it would be nice if they could get awesome voice actors to voice the parts where people are speaking(in the text). It would be nice to just listen to their voices instead of reading, lol.

I have one thing to add to the list of things that I wish to be changed.

Voice actors.

But not Ike's, Shinon's, Skrimir's or Tibarn's please.

Sothe's was good. Tibarn's wasn't all that great though....

I have one thing to add to the list of things that I wish to be changed.

Voice actors.

But not Ike's, Shinon's, Skrimir's or Tibarn's please.

I didn't like Tibarn or Skirmir. But I did like Ranulf. (Well, more than some of the others...)

Also, it would be nice if they could get awesome voice actors to voice the parts where people are speaking(in the text). It would be nice to just listen to their voices instead of reading, lol.

Yeah. Though it might want me to bang my head against the wall if all the voice actors are terrible. XD

Sothe's was good. Tibarn's wasn't all that great though....

Oh yeah. I forgot about Sothe. I liked his, too.

I didn't like Tibarn or Skirmir. But I did like Ranulf. (Well, more than some of the others...)

I thought Skrimir's fit him, for some reason. It had that somewhat slow-style of speech that I always thought Skrimir would have, since I supposed that he'd be used to talking in the Lion growls and such, like Mordecai did with his Tiger growls.

And Ranulf's was...alright. I didn't hate it. I thought it'd be more playful sounding, but I've definitely gotten used to his voice. But I had higher standards for the VA of Ranulf because he was my favourite character. XD

I think it shoulda had more Nasir. I mean he was a huge part in the first one and in this one he's like an afterthought.

Yeah =/

I think it had to do with the fact that Nasir was trying to be faithful to his King again now that Ena was safe.

Tibarn's voice fit him, imo. It was the acting that needed work. Ranulf's voice was good too but again, the acting needed work.

Also when I first heard Tibarn's voice I was like OMG TIBARN HAS VOICE ACTEANS!

I would make more money available, because I dislike not having enough money to forge awesome weapons with stupid ass names because I blew all my cash stocking up on stuff. =/

Endgame spoilers, maybe?

Rajaion would have lived.

On second thought, that's a PoR issue, isn't it?

Well, I'd scratch the line about Ena having her lost fiance's kid, because I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around that one no matter which theory I try. Funnily enough, I think I consider that the most distressing part of Radiant Dawn.

I would have 2,000 professional writers keep it interesting.

You'd need a damn large budget. 20 chapters for each part is too much. One or two more DB chapters in part 3 is all the chapters I'd add.

I'd like Ike to have a paired ending with Micaiah...

Oh and, this might sound silly, but I'd have longer and better written dialogues and such, like the ones in PoR.

no, not with micaiah. he wouldn't like to be involved with nobility, and being married to the queen would practically force him to put up with nobles. remember he couldn't stand the Crimean nobles.

I would have liked Ike to have an ending with any of the characters he could support in Path of Radiance, not just Soren and Ranulf. (I.e. Lethe, Reyson, Titania, Elincia, and Oscar as well.)

On a completely different note, I would have actually alphabetized the names in English in each of those lists. I understand that in Japanese, Ike comes before Ashnard (or rather, a-i-ku comes before a-shi-na-ru-do), but Ashnard comes before Ike in English...

Edited by Paper Jam

i would make ike have a paired ending with a female.

i think these would be the candidates:

Mia

Marcia

Nephenee

Maybe Jill

Don't forget Lethe! They sort of had something going on in their A support in PoR...

I'd like Ike to have a paired ending with Micaiah...

Oh and, this might sound silly, but I'd have longer and better written dialogues and such, like the ones in PoR.

Me too!

no, not with micaiah. he wouldn't like to be involved with nobility, and being married to the queen would practically force him to put up with nobles. remember he couldn't stand the Crimean nobles.

True, true. Unless they somehow changed it so that in the end, Micaiah end up leaving with Ike on his journey, because if I'm not mistaken, that was her original plan anyway. I remember reading that in the info conversation when she first explains how she met Sothe, anyway.

Though that would mean Almedha would have choice but to tell Soren he's her son, so he could take over the throne, since I don't think Pelleas would want to do it again. XD

Though that would mean Almedha would have choice but to tell Soren he's her son, so he could take over the throne, since I don't think Pelleas would want to do it again. XD

As militaristic as the Daein citizens seem to be, I'm surprised they didn't hang Pelleas for impersonating the King's son, even though it wasn't his fault. I was certainly waiting for it. :o