• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not even my role idiots.

THIS is my role.

Dear Obviam,

You are Maya Fey.

You are an attorney and a spirit medium from the Kurain Village with the power to channel the dead. You are a perky girl but are also a little strange.

During a cycle, if you are the target of the lynch, you will use your legal connections to call an objection. The ensuing confusion will leave the court no choice but to call a recess until the matter can be resolved.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

Given to eclipse AGES ago.

Obviam stands accused of crimes. He is accussed of committing murder, raping women, burning crops, and kicking puppies and eating babies. The evidence against him is great, and he can only pray that the advancing mob grants him a swift death.

OBJECTION!!!

Everybody halts as a blue-suited lawyer with spiky hair hurls an objection. His argument is that Obviam could not possibly have commited the crimes he was accussed of becase there is evidence that suggests that he could have been elsewhere during the alleged crimes. He then goes into a scenario of what he believes actually happened. In light of this the judge cannot determine a verdict at this time, and declares a recess.

Everybody halts as a blue-suited lawyer with spiky hair hurls an objection. His argument is that Obviam
His

Maya was in the box.

GTFO.

The town needs its lynch. . .and I don't want a repeat of last cycle. . .

StSS, if you really are town, I'M VERY SORRY!!!!!

##Vote: StSS

EDIT: And I suck with vote synatx, too.

Edited by eclipse

Oh, it's worth noting that the flavour text behind one of the killings points to a Phoenix Wright-themed death:

Haze was found dead inside of a garbage can. He has an attorney's badge jabbed into his brain. He was:

Yet more evidence that Obviam is scum, as if you needed it.

After much pent up resentment at how much more fabulous Strawman the SawmanShaman is than you ugly fucks, you kill him out of rage. He was:

Dear Strawman the SawmanShaman,

You are Slippy Toad.

The mechanic of Star Fox Team, the assistance you provide is incredibly valuable to make up for your poor piloting skills and general worthlessness in combat.

During a cycle you may replay to your role PM with “Cycle X – Blackmail <user1>, <user2>” You will find out <user1>'s deepest, darkest secret, and use this knowledge to force <user1> to vote for <user2> during the following cycle. If <user1> does not vote for <user2> you will reveal his secret, causing him to die of embarrassment or horror. This action has the lowest priority in the game.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

Also of interest is that Frivolidad was found dead behind a bookstore. She had an attorney's badge jabbed into her brain. She was:

Dear Frivolidad,

You are Johnathon Harker.

An English relator, you once went across Europe to help a client with a transaction that went worse than you hoped it would.

Because of the things you have experienced, nobody can tell you what to do anymore. Therefore, no matter what happens to you (except for death), you can always cast your vote in the game thread for whoever you want, with no consequences.

SlayerX is found dead in an alley. He had been chased and cornered by assailants. He was:

Dear SlayerX,

You are Fezzik.

A member of Vizzini's mercenary group, you don't try to be the biggest and the strongest. You just are.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Examine <user>” <user> must be dead. You don't like killing, but have seen plenty of deaths nonetheless, which will allow you to determine which faction killed <user>.

Cycle 5 begins now.

Due to family obligations, I'll be out until Sunday night, my time. If you owe me a PM (whether it be a role or a result), can you please do so in that time? Thanks!

Nice to see you can all fail without me.

Would you ever expect town to have a persuader? Also, who was the one who outed their ENTIRE mason group? Could you please tell me, Psych, because you single-handedly destroyed Death Note mafia. That takes skill, admittedly, and so you must be the absolute BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST FUCKING BESTEST mafia player on SF.

Jesus christ, and now the mafia have teamed up and are killing two a day, as well. Basically, we've lost.

Oh well, if I'm going to die, I may as well take that filthy scum Obviam down as well. I don't care what it takes, but I'm going to see Unpleasant Guys lose.

I get it.

You really are mafia, aren't you?

What are the odds everyone had the same idea as me? About none I'd say.

##Vote: Anouleth

Pretty Antagonistic there, buddy.

Too bad you said you wanted the Pretty Unpleasant guys to lose and didn't mention your team at all. Kind of a lousy mistake.

Edited by Obviam