Super Thracia hack released

VincentASM

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gotten anyone to 3rd tier yet, but I think I missed one or two or eight Master Proofs somewhere in there as it is now Chapter 15 and I only have one. Ah well, I guess Marty and Asvel will have to fight over it (leaning towards Marty for the possible Skl/Spd promotion gains)..

*Looks at the picture of Chapter 21* ._.

Also, is there a 16A~17A or 16B~17B point in there as well? Because I totally want to go down the Cyas route just to mess with my sanity further. : P

Yune scares me @_@

Mug or stats?

On a related note, I managed to capture her and she gave me a Berserk staff later.

Also, is there a 16A~17A or 16B~17B point in there as well? Because I totally want to go down the Cyas route just to mess with my sanity further. : P

Why did I even think about going through the A route... It looks crazy as heck.

Luckily I found a new way to break the game. Forget 50+ leadership stars, they sometimes make your avoid wrap back round to 0. Now everybody is literally invincible you can still be captured though!

Added some new screenshots from the A route (toggle Last Modified). 16 isn't so bad, but 17 looks like a real nightmare. Cyas's replacement is Ashnard, except he actually fights and doesn't seem to retreat when attacked. I don't think you can kill him either because he has invincible status like Cyas >___<

Be careful about recruiting Sara as well, because it triggers the "BK House" event (ala FE9). You'll probably want to recruit her right before conquering the chapter...

ST_Blackknight.png

ST_Blackknight2.png

Edited by VincentASM

I haven't gotten anyone to 3rd tier yet, but I think I missed one or two or eight Master Proofs somewhere in there as it is now Chapter 15 and I only have one. Ah well, I guess Marty and Asvel will have to fight over it (leaning towards Marty for the possible Skl/Spd promotion gains)..

Asvel isn't worth promoting again. He gains pretty little while Marty at least gains Wrath.

Be careful about recruiting Sara as well, because it triggers the "BK House" event (ala FE9). You'll probably want to recruit her right before conquering the chapter...

ST_Blackknight.png

ST_Blackknight2.png

How and when does this happen? Did you also manage to recruit L'arachel since you apparently went to the B route.

Anyway I'll edit my team in here soon. Beware, lots of save stating was used and I milked reinforcements as much as I could.

How and when does this happen? Did you also manage to recruit L'arachel since you apparently went to the B route.

Anyway I'll edit my team in here soon. Beware, lots of save stating was used and I milked reinforcements as much as I could.

When you visit the church, Sara will spawn, but so will the BK.

Couldn't figure out how to recruit L'Arachel : (

About BK

My BK warped himself out of Ch. 22, iirc. Oddly, he was using Cyas dialogue there ( his starting position was also at the Gate ).

As of consequence, he wasn't at Ch.23's selection screen D:

Edited by Scaramanga

When you visit the church, Sara will spawn, but so will the BK.

Couldn't figure out how to recruit L'Arachel : (

On A route I guess then. That's probably why I didn't see it.

I guess I'll try a bit more.

Anyway, meet the team :

[spoiler=Leaf]Leaf1.png

Leaf2.png

I favorited him a fair amount by giving him two skills. He's otherwise better than in vanilla thanks to the better bases, plus 2 and 2x have a lot of axe users he can get kills on.

[spoiler=Othin]Othin.png

He's still awesome. FE4 Wrath is a blessing on him thanks to his high HP. Don't expect to survive against magic for long, though.

[spoiler=Marty]Marty-1.png

Gave him all the rings I could and both the Ulir and Sety scroll and he turned out to be monstrous. He's looking forward to Wrath fairly soon.

[spoiler=Rivis]Rivis.png

How I trained him? A bit of abuse on Beldo so that he can get the necessary speed to steal items from berserked Dagda (18 if you didn't train him), and then he went pretty much to level 40 on his own. Of course I felt like abusing his Build as well.

[spoiler=Karin]Karin.png

She doesn't disappoint. She starts with such a high base magic that she can kill enemies in two hits with a magic sword. I gave her the Bargain skill for shopping purposes and a Leg Ring.

[spoiler=Asvel]Asvel.png

He got most of his training out of the chapter 6 Roros. Otherwise once promoted he's just as good as Saphy in terms of staff rank. Definitely awesome.

[spoiler=Nanna]Nanna.png

Her start is pretty horrible, but I can't neglect her because of her great utility via Charisma and staves. Wished she had a better staff rank since it's still a D now. At least she has an A in swords.

[spoiler=Shiva]Shiva.png

Still the god of destruction. Sun activating on magic is a bit irritating, but he's otherwise very good thanks to his PCC. I did give him Elite, though. Long range swords are way more common in this, so he has little range problems.

[spoiler=Sheeda]Sheeda.png

Inferior to Karin in most ways, but she's still decent. Too bad her weapon ranks kinda suck. She's still at D swords and C lances, but it's probably because I switch out often between the two.

[spoiler=Kleine]Kleine.png

Used purely out of favoritism for her character because her start is mediocre. If you do wish to use her, her promotion bonuses are VERY nice, especially a sexy +6 Speed.

[spoiler=Salem]Salem-1.png

With a bit of favoritism I got him to level 23 in his joining chapter. His staff rank is balls now but he can use dark magic very well thanks to a decent Build base and growth. He's also fairly tanky for a magician.

Meanwhile I'm also training Fin, Fergus, Brighton and Janne a bit. All of them are fairly useful, but I'm not sure if I'll use them for long anymore. I'm also trying to experiment with Aine a bit, but it's mostly by curiosity to see her promotion bonuses.

About BK

My BK warped himself out of Ch. 22, iirc. Oddly, he was using Cyas dialogue there ( his starting position was also at the Gate ).

Fuck this, I'm going to the A route.

Edited by Dio

About L'arachel,

You can get her by talking to her with Boyce, the guy with the Gerik sprite.

Having buckets of problems with chapter 24.

No idea on who recruits Ishtar though

About L'arachel,

[spoiler=L'arachel]Oh man, I'm so blind. While Boyce isn't from FE8, Gerik is >_>. I bet their conversation is probably about how Boyce looks like Gerik.

Now to figure out who recruits Lawson. He's apparently a boss of FE2.

About L'arachel,

Ch.24 is a just... unfair. I had to do some heavy RNG abuse to beat it, but I couldn't recruit Ishtar.

Final Chapter is much worse, though. Lol @ Shannan and Celice trying to kill you with their holy weapons.

Who did you guys try to recruit Ishtar?

I tried recruiting her with Leaf / Sety / Mareeta ( since, in a sense, she 'replaces' Galzus ). I'll try redoing the Chapter, but I have no idea who might recruit her ( my guess is someone from FE4, perhaps Patty )

I tried recruiting her with Leaf / Sety / Mareeta ( since, in a sense, she 'replaces' Galzus ). I'll try redoing the Chapter, but I have no idea who might recruit her ( my guess is someone from FE4, perhaps Patty )

I guess there's Aless and Faval too. Maybe Olwen, Fred or Amalda considering that she is their princess. Something tells me Sara wouldn't be a bad idea to try either, or even Linoan.

I guess there's Aless and Faval too. Maybe Olwen, Fred or Amalda considering that she is their princess. Something tells me Sara wouldn't be a bad idea to try either, or even Linoan.

I just tried recruit her with Aless / Sara / Patty and I got nothing. Since I went to the B route, I don't have Amalda. I just hope it's not either Olwen or Fred, since I didn't train them ( or Linoan, for that matter ).

Also, a Baron spawns above the throne with the Kia Staff. I forgot which turn he spawned, however. My guess is around turn 10.

That's a bug I believe. I avoided it by shuffling the BK in the unit selection screen until he didn't appear in Ch 22.

[spoiler=Kia Staff]

Remember when I said that a Baron spawned with the Kia staff above the throne in Ch 24? Yeah, if you capture and trade with him, the staff becomes a regular Warp staff.

Also, he spawns at the start of Turn 8 Enemy Phase.

[spoiler=Kia Staff]

Remember when I said that a Baron spawned with the Kia staff above the throne in Ch 24? Yeah, if you capture and trade with him, the staff becomes a regular Warp staff.

Also, he spawns at the start of Turn 8 Enemy Phase.

What about the room behind the throne if it's still there?

What about the room behind the throne if it's still there?

Yes, it's still there. No idea how to access it, though. The children are enemies, so they won't open that door. And nothing happens if I open it ( I even had Sara wait there and got nothing ). Hopefully someone else can shed some light to this