Do Herons have a Satori Sign move?

I've never actually tried it, but I always have 7 un-used Satori signs at the end of the game and I never use them, So I'm wondering if there is a technique the Herons can learn? Like a kick-ass Gladr. (They certainly have the Skill points for it.)

^what she said.

i got leanne to level 30 in my last playthrough since i had about a million extra EXP points to give out.

i gave her a satori sign, but nothing happened

Aww....Well thanks for clarifing for me Fox. (Tries to figure out a way to dispose of Satori signs.)

You could just give them all to a character you don't plan on using.

You could just give them all to a character you don't plan on using.

Cept I don't have any Laguz who get to level 30 most of the time. Unless your talking about just leaving them behind, in which case they may as well stay in the convoy.

But if I were to take that piece of advice: Oh MEEEEEEG!!

Cept I don't have any Laguz who get to level 30 most of the time. Unless your talking about just leaving them behind, in which case they may as well stay in the convoy.

But if I were to take that piece of advice: Oh MEEEEEEG!!

Remember to keep any if you plan on using any of the 4 dragons.

Yeah, I always manage to forget to give one to Kurthnaga. I always end up realizing it after the Dragon level.

Yeah, the dragons are just about the only use of the Satori Signs. Just about every other Laguz who's actually worth using already has their Satori skill. Though I did give one to Ranulf in my first playthrough, and he owned people with it... when it worked, that is...

Yeah, the dragons are just about the only use of the Satori Signs. Just about every other Laguz who's actually worth using already has their Satori skill. Though I did give one to Ranulf in my first playthrough, and he owned people with it... when it worked, that is...

My Vika did extremely well with Tear. Lethe and Lyre weren't too bad with Rend, though I didn't take them to the final chapter. Amazingly enough, Lyre was better.

Ah, good thing I read this. I'm at the final battle now and...Kurthnaga is still level 20 (used BEXP on other characters instead...). You can take items from the convoy in the final battles, right?

Ah, good thing I read this. I'm at the final battle now and...Kurthnaga is still level 20 (used BEXP on other characters instead...). You can take items from the convoy in the final battles, right?

Yeah. All the items in your convoy are still available. You just can't sell or buy anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Or maybe they should give Herons an Ultimate Gladr that does what every other Gladr does all at the same time and also able to counter attack opponents with 2x force while also negating all damage to them unless it one hit kills them. BUT instead of lvl. 30 it is at lvl. 40 the only draw back. And also maybe you can only use once every other turn in other words if you use it tou have to wait a whole turn until you can use it again.

Edited by smashmaniac2008

I thought Ashera made us all agree that too much balance is bad?

she didnt make me believe that

I thought Ashera made us all agree that too much balance is bad?

I don't think it applies to herons, though. They get fatigued and etc. by chaos. Maybe they'll go insane if they use galdrar for destructive purposes?