The Ultimate Splicing and Custom Portrait Contest!

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Rules:

-You can use any color palette you want.

-Don't have too many colors (if you've gone past 25, you've used too many!)

-Do not steal other people's portraits

-The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, another poll will be put up between the tiebreakers.

-For voting you may not vote for yourself, it is dishonorable to yourself.

-Hosts may enter contests

-Only 1 portrait per member

-You are allow to edit after you have submitted so long it's before the deadline

-It does not necessarily have to fit the hack box, but please don't go over board

-The portrait you make must be for this competition, so nothing pre-made. You may do anything you want with it after the competition.

-Have Fun!

Deadline: April 24th (can be extended if necessary)

This might sound like a stupid idea, but I think something like this at least deserves a chance. Maybe it'll turn into something big.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill enter! Theres a sprite ive been working on off and on that i still havent finished or anything. (Needs LOADS of work. *winks at Astelaine* Yeah....you know which one im talking about.) Is that acceptable since its not really premade but like no where near finished?

Ill enter! Theres a sprite ive been working on off and on that i still havent finished or anything. (Needs LOADS of work. *winks at Astelaine* Yeah....you know which one im talking about.) Is that acceptable since its not really premade but like no where near finished?

Like I said, since it wasn't officially done it would be fine.

Hmm this sounds interesting and I can definitely take my time too XD Guess I'll try this out too.

EDIT: Ah hate that emote haha

Edited by Freohr Datia

That mug is so flashy I almost flinched when I jumped to that post.

That's not a bad thing is it? =3 It sounds good but bad at the same time. Maybe it's only cause I tend to not like being flashy

I just thought I should try do anything I possibly could. A change for the clothing, the hair, the neck, etc. =D

Fix up the armor and the collar-thingies and you've got one of the prettiest mugshots I've seen a fan make in years.

Goodness, thank you! I've done my best to polish up the problem areas.

rawwr-2.png

Better? Worse? Either way, its replacing the other one.

Edited by Ghostclown

That's not a bad thing is it? =3 It sounds good but bad at the same time. Maybe it's only cause I tend to not like being flashy

I just thought I should try do anything I possibly could. A change for the clothing, the hair, the neck, etc. =D

Are you kidding? I love flashy mugs, including yours.