Splices for my hack

iavasechui

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of the hair colors, they look too close together in my opinion. Something about the jawline near the ear is a bit weird to me as well. I think there should be more shading at that area on the neck side.

Okay this is somewhat experimental, changed her earrings and ponytail holder to match the trim on her outfit and removed the dot on her forehead (I have no idea what the proper name for that is)

alt.png

alt-1.png

Is that better? I snagged the collar from Selene again to check it and sure enough there were some extra black lines, probably from Tethys' outfit, so I removed the excess lines from the collar.

David-3.png

XD how did I miss the messed up shading there... hopefully that's a little better.

Nice splice, and what a coincidence...I think I did a same splice set except with Matthew's hair. XD

I'm kinda new to the splicing world, as of now.

Oh, and the Tethys one is very lovely.

I'll just send it in via PM, apparently I have no idea what was I doing back around 5 days ago.

I accidentally used Wallace Silver as well, cause I can't find any other good greys or silvers to boot. >_<

Some more for Claude's hack

redcav.pnggreencav-1.pngmage-1.png

The last one was my attempt at the color scheme I was asked to use, might need to fix it up some...

alt-4.png

^_^; and just for the heck of it the color scheme I would have used if I was making him for myself

The last one was my attempt at the color scheme I was asked to use, might need to fix it up some...

alt-4.png

^_^; and just for the heck of it the color scheme I would have used if I was making him for myself

These are pretty nice. The armor guy reminds me of Kieran. My suggestion is that you should you should use Sonia's hair color for the 3rd guy. I think it will look more natural.

The first one's neck is way too long, and the armor looks pretty bright (is the armor FE8 colors?). I like the second.

All colors came from FE7 for the most part, I don't use FE8 colors.

Armor came from this guy from my FE7 cast pic though its been a while since I've played the game so I don't remember who the heck he is...

dunno-1.png

Edit: and just it case it wasn't obvious I mean armor color ^_^;

Edited by iavasechui

Eyeballing it, i'd say five, but really i don't know, I just know it looks really off considering how narrow his neck is and how big his head appears. And the armor and head really clash to me, the skin and hair of the latter being dulled shades in a sense of the armor's colors.

• 3 weeks later...