Splices for my hack

iavasechui

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I finally got around to starting that priest guy you mentioned.

544cf0b97c6101d1c132bbcc85719638.png

Obvious WIP. So, uh, was this what you had in mind?

^_^; I like him but mainly because he strongly reminds me of Spock with round ears... sorry XD I really really don't know why

Edit: Actually he reminds me more of Ronyx from Star Ocean 1 (pictured below) now that I think about it...

FD_Ronyx_Kenny_Screenshot.png

Edited by iavasechui

dfd.png

I have decided to give half of the portraits that I made to you and Dr. Sholes, mainly because I have thought of something else in which I won't be using them and plus I have a feeling you two of most hacker won't reject my work. You don't have to use them if you don't want to, but if you do please give credit.

0_0 Awesome thanks! Quick question though which colors are they using? I'm trying to stick to FE7 colors since well that's the one I use for all of mine. XD I should totally be able to tell by looking, I blame crappy eyesight and broken glasses (seriously I'm farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other -_-;)

0_0 Awesome thanks! Quick question though which colors are they using? I'm trying to stick to FE7 colors since well that's the one I use for all of mine. XD I should totally be able to tell by looking, I blame crappy eyesight and broken glasses (seriously I'm farsighted in one eye and nearsighted in the other -_-;)

They all have FE7 colors, don't worry. :):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen your splices in FEPlanet, I must say these are at least good splices.

Yes, I am talking about the ones you posted in FETO mug thread.

her hairs longger on the right is she bad at cutting hair?? :P:P

XD Yes she is absolutely terrible at cutting hair and shouldn't be allowed within arms-reach of scissors (XD nah I just failed at splicing that... I really need to go back and fix it)

I've seen your splices in FEPlanet, I must say these are at least good splices.

Yes, I am talking about the ones you posted in FETO mug thread.

^_^ thanks I was wondering if anyone ever looked at those XD

Ah well I made her as an example when offering to make sprites for his hack, he asked if I could give her some pink, so I made the ones with pink armor and the first pink hair, he liked the hair but didn't care for the armor color so I recolored the different armors and asked him to choose the one he liked best.

Hmm, for the girl it looks like her left eyebrow (our right) shouldn't curve down so soon. Like, from my point of view it looks like the right part of it curves into the eye or something... I think lengthen it a bit and make it look like it's going over the eye then it'll look great! =]

Though now that I think about it her other eyebrow looks like it needs a change too. =o It looks like it stretches too far over her nose. Try getting rid of one pixel of that third skin tone shade in her eyebrow. Hopefully that's all it takes to make it look better.

Oh and I also agree with Elincia, I like that recolor!

And I also agree that the head looks a bit ahead of the neck (I guess that's a way to explain it xD) and idk how to tell about this (and if anybody else does then it'd be appreciated if you can say if I'm right or not) but it looks like the head should be moved down a little bit because the neck looks like it may be kinda long...

There's two little dots up at the top of his bangs and they seem to stand out too much so I would say replace those with the 3rd shade too. I actually just checked Matthew's hair and that's what they did too so I'd stick with that. =)