Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a bunch of Canadian people because of FE, yeah.

Fush, Luneth, e_s, ect

You ever been to LotE? I wouldn't be surprised if half that site were Canadian.

It's just another forum. It was started for an FE hack project, but that was abandoned and it's just been a social forum the last few years. It's mostly dead now though. Lots of Canadians there.

Maybe all those Canadians could come here, and we could go get a beer, eh? Go down to da pub and get some Molsen, watch some Hockey, and tell all dem Americans to take off, like the hosers they are-- *gunned down by everyone*

I swear we don't all talk like that D:

And none of us say aboot.

Also, Roy, this is completely off topic, but, I've been staring at your avatar, and the quality is irking me to no end D:

I could definitely make you a new one, if you want.

Edited by seph1212

Well, it was kinda sorta supposed to be me. If you could just make one that looks like it that'd work. I don't really want to find a picture of myself xD

EDIT: It doesn't look like me the way is is anyway, so I don't care if it's different.

Edited by roymbrog

o 3o

FE6/7 colors are more desatured and pale like the one you're using atm while FE8 colors are saturated, bright, and colorful. My avatar is using FE8 colors.

Oh hey, SB.

Edited by seph1212

I've given this some thought, and it's more then likely that I will scrap the current stat system and replace it with a "stat indicator" thing were battles will all be done through text, but restrictions will be places on abilities by indicators from F~S)(Strength: A = You have a good amount of brute strength). Though until I work out what the categories will be, that won't happen. I'll need people to edit that into their signup though.

Activity the last few days (exclude yesterday) has been explosive, and while it was fun (for me at least anyway) It's not really practical, and I'd been neglecting my assingments and other commitments because of it xD Due to such reasons, I'll be dropping my activity back to 2~4 posts a day.

Yeah, between gaming, foruming, sleeping and eating.... it'd be a miracle if I get any of it done. Technically it's not that much, 2Essays and a Group presentation, but since I'm horrible at putting assignments together at the last minute, have to actually start working on them now xD

Also, I haven't specified when you shift from one phase to the next, that's up to you, so change phases of deadness whenever you want Seph.

Edited by Kanami