Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive Application :/ Though Andy's dead (Slaves friend) so she can't get him no more :(

Anyway, semi-approved. I still haven't worked out what categories I want to use, so you (along with everyone else) will have to edit their signups for the new addition. Everyone was going to have to do it for stats anyway.

At the moment, the group is in need of more hands, so just wandering in should be fine in terms of recruitment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Z, I really wish he'd stop bogging the RP down, that said, I suppose my timezone does that as well. Hmm, I'm not fond of the idea of having an unimportant "assumingly tagging along" so this is a semi-issue~ For the moment though, I'm going to stop throwing the plot in his direction.

Yesz, Oscar's in *fist-pumps*

Time to hit on another female character :D

I'm kinda miffed that Z's holding this whole thing up, as well. I kinda like his character, but, if he's not gonna be around to post, then... Well, maybe he should stop :<

I mean, he said 1-2 posts a day from him, and he hasn't been online all day long.

Trent wants to romance his friend's character :/

Bromance, or should I prepare the Yaoi camera?

That aside, your(Oscar?) application actually takes an NPC off my hands. Which is great since I'll be spawning so many of them throughout the course of the RP. It fits in with the world setting well, and has alot more depth then some of the other applications. Make me wonder how much RP experience you have :/

I won't be along for much either today though, need to go collect my pay. (Fools refuse to use bank transactions, and will only pay me in cash, makes me think I'm doing some sort of illegal job or something xD) Though I probably shouldn't say, even online that I'm going to be walking around with over a thousand dollars in my pocket today xD

Bromance, bruh. Bromance.

He's RPed for a while, actually =O I think he's pretty good, maybe I'm biased because he's my friend.

And... A thousand bucks, eh?

Might want to keep quiet about that xD It would suck to get mugged.

Trent knows it's futile. He'd say why, but he'd have to faceplant.

And if you have a Yaoi camera... then go ahead.

Oscar's fine. I won't call you Mao yet as it makes me think of Shy Guy's and we've barely talked. But thanks for treating me respectfully Kanami. And yes, it's kinda different to be walking around with that much money in the pocket.

Nyeh, I've got a Yaoi camera somewhere, present from those girls that I worked with on that Yaoi scanlation project back in 2005 xD

Just to be clear, my real name isn't Mao :/ Just another username. Mistakes happened before :P

And I don't really mind what you call me as long as I can understand that you're referring to me.

Though I object to treating you respectfully, I don't respect anyone, nevermind treating them with respect, if for whatever reason you're getting that vibe, it's probably because I plan to do some Psychalicious to you in the near future and I'm trying to make you put your guard down.... probably shouldn't have told you that, but once you're in, it's not like you can stop me.

*Evil laughter*

Though I object to treating you respectfully, I don't respect anyone, nevermind treating them with respect, if for whatever reason you're getting that vibe, it's probably because I plan to do some Psychalicious to you in the near future and I'm trying to make you put your guard down.... probably shouldn't have told you that, but once you're in, it's not like you can stop me.

*Evil laughter*

Psychalicious to you in the near future

Psychalicious

I'm stealing this word. It's too awesome.

I didn't steal anything and now you're accusing me of something I didn't do.

(。 ◕ ˇ д ˇ ◕ 。)

WAAAAAAAAAAH

You Zetta son of a digit!

Edited by seph1212

@Seph, So you'll accuse one of lying, but not lie to one? Seems a bit unbalanced, though I suppose it's a disadvantage of being male.

@Fire

Not just yet, too tired to fight Obelia, should of drained someone when I had the chance.

@Slave,

The guy holding the wrench on the last page is Andy from Advance Wars.