Abysmal Souls

Kanami

@Seph, So you'll accuse one of lying, but not lie to one? Seems a bit unbalanced, though I suppose it's a disadvantage of being male.

@Fire

Not just yet, too tired to fight Obelia, should of drained someone when I had the chance.

A-- Bu-- Tha-- Ah, who am I kidding, most of my gender is quite stupid, and I have my moments :E

Yes, you should have :P

You should have taken the chance and sucked some out of Z.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's already out cold, because his Rp'er is so lifeless :/

That aside, time for me to go get my pay, probably be back in 2 hours, but I've got other stuff that needs taking care of then xD

Night Seph

I wish he wasn't D: This RP is running on you, me, Cam, and Oscar now. We need to get Roy and SB back involved in this! Roy, SB, TS to the morning, and we'll follow suite! Then we can all have shenanigan fun :D

G'night... I guess? xD That was a bit random, but, thanks.

Yeah. Maybe Greg and pals could stage an epic escape? D:

I think that would be pretty cool, actually. I mean, if we TSd, maybe it could be early morning at the moment, making it the perfect time for Susan, Grant, and Greg to make their DARING plan take action.

I suppose I could move the thing along, and frankly that's what I intended to do, but Obelia's in the picture now making "stuff" happen, and I really don't want to start the escape until the Shack Group get their mini-ordeal over with and start heading towards Greg+Co.

The objective isn't to get Greg and his lackeys away from the enemy encampment but to get them to join up with the group again, so making them run all the way to the shack and then join the group makes little if any sense. (Opposed to joining the group out of necessity because they have enemy soldiers hot on their tails.

Can never be sure if you're being serious or sarcastic Slave, the alternative being I just don't listen to you, but I suppose that I have to listen to you if you're bored enough to be in my RP :P

Edited by Kanami

:/

Not complaining or trying to be snide Isn't that new?

But aren't you gone on the weekends? (At least half of it), combine that with a schedule clash, and that makes me wonder if you'll be around ever xD

Though I don't actually believe that it doesn't lapse with anyone, I'm on for a 1/4 of the day, Slave's around after I leave, Seph and Cam are around for hours before I am (Or at Seph is).

I suppose what you mean is that, you're not around when I am, which means the plot's usually stuck when you're on. That said, considering the pace of the Rp, it wouldn't be hard to post, leave, and post again after you wakeup/get home.

I'm here on Sundays D: Problem is, that's the day no one seems to be on ever...

Most of the problem is that you're 13 hours ahead of me and a lot of the others are on PST. So when it's midday where you are or late evening where they are it's almost midnight here and I have to go to bed. Most of the posting seems to happen between 12 and 4 am. D: I can't stay up that late on school nights, I have to get up at, like, 5:30.

Like I said in the other RP's chat, I'm usually here around 5-10 EST

Grahhh, Mao, move somewhere with EST xD

Roy, I'm actually in EST as well D:

Cam's in PST, and I think SB's in EST as well. No clue about Z, but I know that Oscar lives in Britain, and it 5 hours ahead of me.

Don't you just love these awkward timezones? :D