Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekends are busy for me now anyway~ Sort of focused the entire lump of my tutoring classes then xD

As for moving to somewhere with EST, is there anywhere worth moving to over on that side of the world? Doesn't seem worth moving to IMO. I suppose if there is a demand for it I could switch my schedule so that I'm awake for the last 6 hours and heading to sleep around about now :/

Though that feels kind of desperate, and I'd prefer to avoid it xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyeh 1 and 2 were fine, three I didn't like as much, and I'm not going beyond that :/

I WAS joking, BUT, Canada's got free healthcare, good people, nice jobs, a decent prime minister At least I hope we will soon with the NDP AND MAPLE SYRUP CAN PREVENT CANCER!

http://www.naturalnews.com/031957_maple_syrup_diabetes.html

Otherwise, it's pretty much normal =O

U.S.A. is... kinda shitty, though xD

I WAS joking, BUT, Canada's got free healthcare, good people, nice jobs, a decent prime minister At least I hope we will soon with the NDP AND MAPLE SYRUP CAN PREVENT CANCER!

http://www.naturalnews.com/031957_maple_syrup_diabetes.html

Otherwise, it's pretty much normal =O

U.S.A. is... kinda shitty, though xD

And people wonder why we hate on Canada

:facepalm:

And people wonder why we hate on Canada

:facepalm:

; ~ ;

I like the people! You're all nice! Just... not much for most of the other stuff. It's better than 70% of the rest of the world, though =O

Sorry ; A ;

Not a fan of the French, and by association I'm forced to hate on Canada, don't like the Brits eithers, so once again, by association I hate America, as for Australia I don't hate it through association, I hate it directly as it's a pretty shitty country.

I'm going back to my earthquaked, tsunami striken, nuclear reactive island nation

; ~ ;

I like the people! You're all nice! Just... not much for most of the other stuff. It's better than 70% of the rest of the world, though =O

Sorry ; A ;

NO BACK PEDALING. All or goddamn nothing, BRO. HATE OR LOVE. ALL OF IT OR NONE OF IT. KANAMI HAS THE RIGHT OF IT.

*digs hole*

As am I D:

My last name's Dugas, which comes from that french painter Dega D:

The language just... sucks. Sorry, bro ; A ;

The writing of it, the pronunciation maybe I'm biased on this point, because lolQuebec an their lolaccents, and the overall structure of it just makes me asdf.

Edited by seph1212

*digs hole*

As am I D:

My last name's Dugas, which comes from that french painter Dega D:

The language just... sucks. Sorry, bro ; A ;

The writing of it, the pronunciation maybe I'm biased on this point, because lolQuebec an their lolaccents, and the overall structure of it just makes me asdf.

Criminal Scum!