Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Activity today, there was none D:

Mao, can we go save them all, now? I mean, Oscar can introduce Obelia whilst we walk there, no? I think that sounds like the most sound plan.

I got home from work, wanted to watch a movie (Summer Wars, AWESOME), and I work in the morning. Plus, I can't feasibly interact right now, save for pushing roy's character awake and having grant be childish.

I got home from work, wanted to watch a movie (Summer Wars, AWESOME), and I work in the morning. Plus, I can't feasibly interact right now, save for pushing roy's character awake and having grant be childish.

I know, I can't really blame you...

save for pushing roy's character awake and having grant be childish.

But that could be fun :3

I hate going out of character with no rhyme or reason BUT WHO KNOWS

Maybe the FAIL FAIRY will sprinkle her FAIL DUST ON ME.

We'll be there within 6 posts I hope, I'm not making a single promise, you'll hold it against me if I do, and then break y'all out, and then all get killed... wait what? Alright, I hope that last thing doesn't happen.

We'll be there within 6 posts I hope, I'm not making a single promise, you'll hold it against me if I do, and then break y'all out, and then all get killed... wait what? Alright, I hope that last thing doesn't happen.

THA JIG IS UP.