Abysmal Souls

Kanami

I'm just the guy who follows along with the plot ' x' I can offer suggestions once I know what's going on, but I'm not very good at making my own plots up on the spot.

It has been shafted because I have recently reached 2000 subscribers on my Youtube channel, and as such, I am making some more sprites for something that will be going up as part of a subscriber special that I am planning.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just the guy who follows along with the plot ' x' I can offer suggestions once I know what's going on, but I'm not very good at making my own plots up on the spot.

It has been shafted because I have recently reached 2000 subscribers on my Youtube channel, and as such, I am making some more sprites for something that will be going up as part of a subscriber special that I am planning.

As your commander... oh whoops

As your commander in CHIEFTAIN, I demand you cease your silly youtubing and make my Dante sprite.

Back on topic...

As the 'new GM', I don't want to run this with a diamond studded drill fist, just iron fisted. I want this to be enjoyable to all of us, and to do that, I think input from everyone would be the most beneficial. Honestly, I think if we all just pooled our thoughts together for what yall wanted, it'd be a blast, but i realize yall don't want the... er... 'responsibility' it entails to for real run this. I can't say I'm struggling to run this, but I've got a bad case of running the well very dry pretty early.

I repeat: Any and all input is smiled upon.

Also, heading out to work again, won't be back until after 10 again.

Edited by SlaveBlade

I will be on very little, as you can probably tell, for the next week or so. Finals, planning events, LOTS OF CRAP I DON'T WANNA DO, ect.

I haven't had any free time like the past five days ;_;

Well, SB, seeing as I kinda need Roy to continue postin' mahself, I'm leaving the RP in yours and Cam's hands, atm.

As for ideas, well, I guess the plot could move towards finding out what the soldiers were doing, who they were, and maybe finding a way to get back at them, or it could go into exploring Carrion and whatever the fuck she's doing ' x'

Just mah two cents.

Never got up and running? We have 13 pages so far .__.

And, atm, no. SB's writing up a plot, and you haven't been okayed by him yet (since he's the one running the RP atm), so you can't just jump in. Wait until he okays your character (if he does) and then wait until you get a spot to jump in.

Ok, after this week I should be good. Slave, CC Susan or something D: I need to go study

Like I said in the other RP too, if anyone needs to CC Susan while I'm gone go ahead, just try to keep in character.

Never got up and running? We have 13 pages so far .__.

I'm clearly stupid and didn't notice the topic below :\

I'm off college for the summer give me a break damn it

ATTENTION: All current RPers in this RP

I will be gone all day Wednesday (Interview is @3, but I need to prepare, and afterward you will bet your ass I'll be celebrating). I have an interview that day, and if I can get the job, I'll be that much closer to moving the fuck out of my parent's place.