Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

battlescene2-1.png

Behold, something approaches from... whatever it is that makes me such a horrible spriter >_>

And yes I realize I forgot to make it snowing. >_>

Edited by Camtech075

battlescene2-1.png

Behold, something approaches from... whatever it is that makes me such a horrible spriter >_>

And yes I realize I forgot to make it snowing. >_>

Her fire is melting the snow, let's say. Otherwise, BALLIN!

I'm reading all of this and still wondering how the hell I'm going to get Lucretia over there. I plan on having her join the party soon but I'd rather not make it "THE CARAVAN WENT AND WENT AND THEN LUCRETIA FOUND SOME PEOPLE IN A BATTLE SO SHE HELPED THEM. THE END."

Well, this is all taking place within a day, just so you know. I also plan to timeskip a few weeks to a month after this incident (soon to come), so like, you can make stuff up really easily soon.

Well, this is all taking place within a day, just so you know. I also plan to timeskip a few weeks to a month after this incident (soon to come), so like, you can make stuff up really easily soon.

Yay! Time twist!

So I'll probably keep on reading and maybe make some character development posts for a bit until you timeskip.

I apologize for teh sudden decrease in activity on my end, been mopey as of late because stress/losing my cellphone/dropping my computer/bad gaming streak.

In other news, started my new job today...

BLISTERS!