TearRing Saga Soundtrack

Non-Existent Member

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should TRS Soundtrack be added on the site?

I actually have a physical copy of the TRS soundtrack, so that should be even easier to add...

No clue how the game rip is though. I did rip some random TRS files in the past, but I don't think I touched anything to do with audio. Since there's an actual OST, I'd probably use that for quality reasons, unless the game rip has some unused tracks hidden around.

For some reason, I seem to recall there being a couple unused tracks mentioned when the soundtrack was dumped from the game... but that was years ago. I might be misremembering :/

I also by chance can't find the dump of it now >.<

• 2 months later...

Well, I guess I will just risk the warn for necroposting than make a new thread about this topic.

I would love if the OST get uploaded. I have look everywhere for the albums and they are all expired links. Help. ;~;

Edited by Fia

• 2 weeks later...
I actually have a physical copy of the TRS soundtrack, so that should be even easier to add...

No clue how the game rip is though. I did rip some random TRS files in the past, but I don't think I touched anything to do with audio. Since there's an actual OST, I'd probably use that for quality reasons, unless the game rip has some unused tracks hidden around.

Not really important, but I do remember that at least one of the tracks (Army of Darkness, I think) sounds slightly different on the soundtrack than in the game. Personal preference says the game version was better, but it's really not a big deal since it's such a minor change.

Just felt like pointing it out though, in case somebody cares.