Sholes' Sprites

Dr.Sholes

In spoilers because it actually is a spoiler...the big kind...

[spoiler=Spoilers!!!]I'm gonna use the pre-existing Lyn->Eliwood/Hector mode thing. In this it's going to be Zephiel book 1, Zephiel book 2, and Renault mode. Renault's ,ode will be a flashback of him and nergal and stuff like that.

If you want more info than that PM me.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use someone else's eyes?

Crazy with hatred... hm... off the top of my head, I can think of Narshen, Jerme and Valter. If there are angle difference, use someone else that looks crazed.

Edited by Shirona

It was never stated, for all we could know, Guy could be Rutger's father.

I always thought that guy was related to Shin because the look alike, but then again the re-use parts in a lot of them so they could be completely unrelated

Nah, Guy was killed by Karel.

Really?

Really?

Karel: ...So be it. When next our swords cross, we will see. Let us meet one year from now. Then I will know your skill. Until then.

Guy: ...... Yes...Master.

It's heavily implied.

It's not really that heavily implied. There's definitely room for argument, though. The thing is, when translating text from japanese to english there is alot of room for misinterpretation, seeing as how the two languages are very different, so it's possible some intricacies got left out. It's like that crap from FE9 with Rajaion. The text that explained that he died was pretty ambiguous. Though, in this case the text is a bit more concrete. Having said that, those two lines don't really imply much about the outcome of their duel.

Like I said, there is plenty of room for interpretation. Personally, only a year later, I could see Guy with three feet of steel sticking out of his head.

The eyes need more than just a dot in the middle unless his pupils contracted or something. He needs pupils still, even if he's crazed. Reference characters who go under possession, like Idoun, Ninian, Nils, or Lyon.

The eyes need more than just a dot in the middle unless his pupils contracted or something. He needs pupils still, even if he's crazed. Reference characters who go under possession, like Idoun, Ninian, Nils, or Lyon.

Or Chachamaru: 63335f180c41ea601c25c02fc4cbf592.png

*Sprite plug*

Any ways, yeah. Giving him a possessed look would probably be best. And the characters Archangel mentioned would work well for that. If not, Caellach and Valter have very... less than sane looks, to their eyes. You could try theirs.

Really though, Caellach and Valter just have different shading below their eyes which makes them look insane. Drugged Orson is a good example because his facial shading is really good as well.

The possessed eyes didn't work because his eyes were too smallsad.gif so I re-did them...

Better?

Evil%20Renault2.png

Also, since it's unclear and I really liked Guy, I'm gonna say that he didn't get killed but was pretty badly injured

Guy.png

It's still a WIP, suggestions?

Edited by Dr.Sholes

To get out alive, Guy'd probably have to be a Swordmaster. At the moment, he looks distinctly like a myrmidon.