FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey, this game simply does not work on my computer :s i've downloaded everything i need, but i was really looking forward to it! :'( any help?

Hey, this game simply does not work on my computer :s i've downloaded everything i need, but i was really looking forward to it! :'( any help?

It would probably help to provide a little more info than "it doesn't work"

Edited by L95

are you using a windows operating system?

have you actually downloaded the .net and XNA frameworks?

did you actually install them?

have you extracted the immortal sword files from the .rar archive?

are you running the correct executable file?

give me something to work with here

I'm so scared to try the demo because its almost a year old and I know its only 2 chapters so I don't wanna get all into it and not be able to play more for however long

edit- must have been drunk when i wrote this! screw all that noise im going to play the demo right now and enjoy it

Edited by mix1607

It's actually 5 chapters of main story and three chapters of trial maps. I'd say it's more than worth it.

You can always watch the video on my channel and experience it vicariously, but I feel like playing it is way more fun.

oh yea i watched the lp of it from the first fee3 after i posted that ignorant crap

needless to say im playing it now

btw is there any way to change the screen size thats the only issue im running into

Edited by mix1607

oh yea i watched the lp of it from the first fee3 after i posted that ignorant crap

needless to say im playing it now

btw is there any way to change the screen size thats the only issue im running into

Yeah, there's an option for it from the title screen options menu, although I can't remember what it's called (I think zoom) Edited by Wander

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not a hack. It's made in FEXNA.

Fuck's sake romhacking community, look what you've done! No matter how many times it's stated or how many OP's it's posted in bold letters, people still think FE7x is a romhack!

It's not a hack. It's made in FEXNA.Fuck's sake romhacking community, look what you've done! No matter how many times it's stated or how many OP's it's posted in bold letters, people still think FE7x is a romhack!

Well it IS in the romhacking section and I don't think most folks understand or recognize the distinction.