Which characters do you dislike the most?

Anouleth

I know you all have some characters you despise.

FE4: Levin, Tiltyu, Tinny

FE6: MERLINUS!!!

FE7: Farina, Eliwood, Oswin, Hector, Karel, MERLINUS!!!!

FE8: Lute, Artur, Ewan, Marisa

FE9/10: Ilyana, Mordecai, Mia, Mist, Nolan, Stefan, Haar

Edited by Black★Star

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys like Joshua and Levin, Sety to a lesser extent.

Can you guess what they have in common?

Sety was ever a perv?

The only character I could say I remotely dislike is Shanam, but the fact that he gives mareeta meteor sword, even unintentionally, counteracts the hate.

Who can hate Ilyana. :<

I don't hate anyone in this series. I do, however, dislike a few characters, like Makalov and Oliver. I am mostly neutral toward characters.

Also, this. The only character I can say I really hate is Sothe and that's just in RD. In PoR, he's actually OK. The rest I either dislike (Makalov, Heath, Micaiah) or just neutral towards. There are some I really hate as units, but I assume we're talking as characters here.

I dislike Sothe in RD, but I don't hate him since he's a good unit. Stop acting so buddy-buddy and knowledgeable with people who probably didn't even notice you existed! I skip all of the story anyway so I don't really care, but really Sothe.

I hate Lethe and all of those other (mainly Gallian) dumbass laguz. I hated Skrimir at first (3-P...), but he got better. But yeah, the only ones I actually really hate in this series are some of the laguz, because they're stupid as units, arrogant and stupid as characters, and meh. I can tolerate Lyre though, because Shinon was being an ass and it was sort of justified.

-I kinda sorta didn't like Lyn.

-Karel.

Hate is a bit of a strong word. Perhaps I should have used 'dislike'?

Yes, thank you.

Sothe. Naesala until I realized he wasn't all that bad, and until I was reminded by Haze that he didn't kill Tibarn's people.

This is the reason I dislike Sothe:

I dislike Sothe in RD, but I don't hate him since he's a good unit. Stop acting so buddy-buddy and knowledgeable with people who probably didn't even notice you existed! I skip all of the story anyway so I don't really care, but really Sothe.

Basically read my mind.

How can an anti-social kid become a know-it-all leader of a group who knows everyone in his former army? (He displays more authority than Nolan, easily. And even more than Micaiah, until a certain point)

Edited by Soul

I know you all have some characters you despise.

FE4: Levin, Tiltyu, Tinny

FE6: MERLINUS!!!

FE7: Farina, Eliwood, Oswin, Hector, Karel, MERLINUS!!!!

FE8: Lute, Artur, Ewan, Marisa

FE9/10: Ilyana, Mordecai, Mia, Mist, Nolan, Stefan, Haar

FE6: Merlinus, Cath, Dayan, (any promote who isn't a certain Paladin), that ugly brigand guy I always, I kill forget his name, Narshen, Treck

FE7: Lyn(not statistically, personality wise and for her original comments to hector. Probably because her story is annoying as well)Dorcas, Matthew; he refuses to give me good levels, Wallace; for being the worst general in any armor aside from Garcia, Fiora; cuz I always forget when she appears then gets bludgeoned to death be stupid pirates, Pent; for always fucking dieing in the desert chapter on Hard-mode. Nino; look at me I'm 13, yeah go into battle then get raped by Jaffar in a dark alley, also my friend never shuts up about how good she is. Renault; seriously 12 magic why even add him in the game?

FE8: Anything that is a secret character, nuff said

FE9/10: Laura: I love her but then I see her caps and wanna freak the heck out. Pelleus; Seriously this guy is so dumb, I hate his dip-shit personality. LEA; worst availably ever. Bastian; I wanna punch him. Devdan/Danved; seriously IS are they the same person? Lucia; We have enough Truebladers please go away. Astrid: for being a blind beotch and staying with makalov. Kyza, Lyre; I hate your supports, I hate your stats, I hate your personalities. Dheginsea; for being a complete dick.

Yep that's alot of hate

Edited by JaketheGr3at

I hate RD Sothe, but not as fiercely as some people do. It's mainly that stupid belly shirt, and his completely slobbering devotion to Micaiah.

I hate Micaiah as well. Big surprise.

Makalov's just....aggh! Why do you exist Makalov?!

For non-Tellius FE games, tough call. I hate Matthis, but I don't really dislike any other characters.

I display my horrifyingly creepy hatred to the following...

ELIBE

Narshen - GO DIE, YOU PEDO!

Merlinus - Not necessarily hatred, but please be less territorial when it comes to Roy!

MAGVEL

Valter - Creeper and a rapist. Just add some of his unusually creepy fetishes for Ephraim and Eirika. Nuff said to be hated!

Riev - You are a heretic, face it you piece of failure!

Gheb - Why have fans if you will just say hi to your gravestone?

Caellach - So ambitious, it makes me tempted to shoot you in the face angrily! Gets additional hate due to killing Ismaire...

Rennac - Not necessarily hatred (even though I use him sometimes), but please don't think too much about money.

TELLIUS

Valtome - Narcissistic (albeit funny) but is annoying, especially in his conversation with Elincia is just ASDF! He's better off dead than aggravating us all with his laughter.

Lekain - Quit the mind play, GO DIE!

Ashnard - You are not perfect!

Almedha - Quit the sobbing already!

Makalov - ARGHBLARGHBLARGH! GO DIE BEFORE I KILL YOU OFFSCREEN BY TORTURING YOU IN AN IRON MAIDEN! ARGHHH!!!

ARCHANEA

Michallis - You ruined the life of your two sisters and went about going ambitious, how pitiful of you! You are barely spared due to your doings in FE12.

Gharnef - Evil, nuff said. Also gets extra hate for killing Linde's father.

Matthis - Hurr durr, I attack my sister!

Est - You left the man that loves you so much. Just because I'm using you does not mean I like you! I might even kill you off when I'm playing for the LULZ!

Edited by Frostbite

A lot of the characters I hate happen to be bad guys. Whether it be someone important to the plot like Manfroy, or someone with no bearing to the plot whatsoever like Batta, Glass, Denning and Gheb.

As far as player characters go: Florina. There's also Rath and Sue as well. I'm just gonna go ahead and say that certain fans were responsible for the hate.

I also don't like some of the FE10 versions of FE9 characters. (Ike, I'm fine with stat-wise. Sothe was pretty much covered in another post. Boyd is another one, even if only for taking his younger bro's GF away from him. I don't care which version of Makalov I'm dealing with though, he's just... Ugh! What Astrid sees in him in RD is beyond me.)

There's also Est, if only for the way she treated Abel.

I didn't like Serra at one point because of a whole "Serra > Priscilla" phase I saw people going through, but I eventually got over that.

Edited by LittleAl

Beowulf. Beowulf. Beowulf.

Oh my god, this. Lachesis is a beautiful, strong, awesome princess; the thought that this ugly, money-grubbing douchebag who can't get anywhere without dropping Eltosian's name could possibly get in her pants pisses me off greatly. I benched this pile of derp immediately. He's lucky I didn't send him to suicide on his former boss's troops.

Sooo glad that he was not included in the Oosawa manga.

Basically I hate major characters, obnoxious characters, and popular characters.

FE9/10: Laura: I love her but then I see her caps and wanna freak the heck out. Pelleus; Seriously this guy is so dumb, I hate his dip-shit personality. LEA; worst availably ever. Bastian; I wanna punch him. Devdan/Danved; seriously IS are they the same person? Lucia; We have enough Truebladers please go away. Astrid: for being a blind beotch and staying with makalov. Kyza, Lyre; I hate your supports, I hate your stats, I hate your personalities. Dheginsea; for being a complete dick.

Yep that's alot of hate

And I completely disagree with this guy. Somehow you manage to hate almost all of my favorite characters from that game...

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

Hates: Valter - creepy

Zephiel - he killed Hector, killing one of my favorite units kinda gets you on a hatelist for some reason

Dislikes: Jeigans, it's more fun to casually play through without them

fe10 dragons and all the other forced characters except Ike - why do we get so many units, then only get to choose a handful

Lucius - please make your gender more obvious :/

Makalov - hey look it's my sister ima going to attack her, crap she just killed me :(

Clarine - she has Serra's personality without saying the stupid stuff that makes me laugh

Sety, Ayra, Lakche, Shannan... and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Guys like Joshua and Levin, Sety to a lesser extent.

Can you guess what they have in common?

They're all dicks who left their mothers alone. -_-

Edited by Musashi

Well, Mist and Micaiah were already covered in other topics similar to this one but I'll mention them again.

RD Sothe. That "character development" was completely uncalled for.

Most pegasus knights too since they tend to only really have three personality flavours, hyperactive little shits (e.g. Thany no offense Frostbite), stoic and boring (e.g. Fiora) and pathetic (e.g. Florina).

That's all for now.

I didn't like Serra at one point because of a whole "Serra > Priscilla" phase I saw people going through, but I eventually got over that.

Only it wasn't a phase.

Only character I really do not like is Lyn. I don't like Nils either, now that I think about it.