+Ichigo+'s faces gallery!!

+Ichigo+

Just wanting to show you my noobish faces :D Note that they are alot so I will put them in spoilers.

Oldest Faces:

5518468797_eb424ff2f1_m.jpg

5519447271_b694f7c8a8_t.jpg

5519447287_5628a48f07_t.jpg

5520612083_47cb30b452_t.jpg

5520612093_d15b284788_t.jpg

5532900445_7130af7a81_t.jpg

The most recent:

5536069479_d75fe4d3de_m.jpg

Same face in 4 different colors

5554306184_b86ba38e86_t.jpg

I made this one for a contest that was

being held in other forum which for

unknown reason i got banned from.

5557231381_f75f378e30_m.jpg

5562846449_5828d3448d_t.jpg

5587209253_205bc7bd3a_m.jpg

I've seen that many of you in this forum are expert spriters, so I would love any recomendations, or even better some tutoring, given by any of you :D

I like the last one of the most recent ^_^ he seems like a gentleman type like Sigurd, Zealot or Seth.

The guy with white hair looks nice and I think he looks best in green :)

The girl looks promising but she kind of looks incomplete

The boy with the headband seems alittle odd, is he a laguz?

of your older ones some of the look nice theyre just missing certain parts, like the last guy looks interesting but his head is too small ^^'

They're pretty good especially the new ones some of the old ones could use a little work but they aren't bad

Pointers:

• Use 16 colors; 15 for the mug + 1 for the background
  • Always save them as a .png
  • never use plain black
  • use a hack box to make sure they're the right size

Do you feel like donating to my FE6.5 hack?tongue.gif

Thank you for your suggestions, and I would love to help you Dr. Sholes, just tell me what you want and I will make it :) If it's a complex face I might take a bit as I am soon getting into exams so...

I'm working on a hack called FE6.5 located here So basically younger versions of FE6 characters and older for FE7 currently what I need most is a younger version of Elphin from FE6(he's apparently Zephiels cousin js) Also a healer for the main characters team preferably a girl but if you want to make it male that's cool too, thanks for the help.biggrin.gif

I'll try to make the healer a woman, but I'm not that good with female faces, but i will do my best :) And how younger would you like Elphin to be? And btw, FE6 color palette right?

Edited by +Ichigo+

this takes place a few(about 3 or 4) years after FE7 so aorund the same age Zephiel would be at this time(I'm not sure about exact numbers)

Zephiel2-1.pngthis is the Zephiel I'm using(made by ThatGuyDownTheStreet) so use this as a reference for the age.

Ok, before I start making the faces for Dr. Sholes I just wanted to leave this two faces here.

This is just and ordinary face I made and testing if it fits in the hack box, and it does :D Problem is idk if it has 16 colors XD

5593237315_64e7de137e_t.jpg

And this is Haku from Naruto :P

5593827444_e5b3c32af6_t.jpg

And now, I leave for making the faces for the Dr. lol

Ok so I made my first attempt at the healer for Dr. Sholes. Ive gotta say 2 things bother me, I think I made her way too young and her body is way too little. Also, I'm not 100% sure if it has the 15+1 colors, someone verify please D: If you don't like it or want me to change anything of it, just tell me Dr.

5593782885_264f54d070_t.jpg

I also put the color palette like that as I dont know exactly how I should have put it XD

First, have you seen the topic yet? :P Dr. Sholes is the user who asked me to do a face of a healer and a younger Ephidel. Just look a bit up and you will see him lol

Second, It isn't supposed to be hot O.o She's a girl dammit XD

Edited by +Ichigo+

First, have you seen the topic yet? :P Dr. Sholes is the user who asked me to do a face of a healer and a younger Ephidel. Just look a bit up and you will see him lol

Second, It isn't supposed to be hot O.o She's a girl dammit XD

You know what's funny? That was a dumb question and I wasn't even kidding when I asked it *facepalm*

I say "will never be hot to anyone" just because she would be an adult with a small body, and only

pedos will be turned on by that.

Check out Nino's body for a reference. If she's supposed to be even younger than 14, like, 8 years

old, then try Fae.