Alright, lets end 'teams'.

Mufasa

It's getting kinda ridiculous now. Can we stop making teams? It feels like it's getting to the point where there will be 10 teams for each individual member.

I'm forming a team against the creation of teams! Who's with me?!

It's getting kinda ridiculous now. Can we stop making teams? It feels like it's getting to the point where there will be 10 teams for each individual member.

I'm forming a team against the creation of teams! Who's with me?!

For the first paragraph I have to agree with you.

For the second part, no.

For the imaginary thrid part I'm going to say

DEAD IN YOUR DREAM

I hate you.

I know. I just think it's starting to cross that line between fun and annoying spam. Even Serene agrees with me on this point. And he's the spam master.

I know. I just think it's starting to cross that line between fun and annoying spam. Even Serene agrees with me on this point. And he's the spam master.

Hey I am the spam master but I have a code, I always try to make new ways to spam, not make 20 different teams or stuff.

Hey, everyone started making teams after the B-team. Also, I'll join the no more teams team.

I have no problems with the B-team. They came up with the original idea. I don't even mind team Masu so much, it's just that eventually people will make stupid teams like: "The incredible team of ponazer" or something stupid like that. It's in-authentic and is a cry for attention.

Masu team is staying cuz its only exclusive member is masu. everyone else is still in like 4 other teams......(fucking traitors) <_<

Alright though, seriously, I think the trend needs to end. B-Team and Team Masu stays. At least Masu has the decency to belong to only one group. Everyone else have joined 7 of them like they're annoying Ap kids in High school who think they're better than everyone cause they work so much they have no personal life.

It's freaking lame as hell.

Alright though, seriously, I think the trend needs to end. B-Team and Team Masu stays. At least Masu has the decency to belong to only one group. Everyone else have joined 7 of them like they're annoying Ap kids in High school who think they're better than everyone cause they work so much they have no personal life.

I do it for the money.

Hahaha AP kids suck. Hahaha