Ohhai

Foxeth

Hello there~ I'm new here, obviously. I like a lot of things, dislike a lot of things. I really love the black eyed peas, breaking Benjamin, three days grace, flow, naruto, ds games, ya know stuff that no normal teen girl likes. Yeah so I like forums and I like hacking roms... so I'm here. I don't like lyers, grammar freaks, uber noobs, know it alls, or people who think they're good at everything. If you befriend me, I won't betray you, if you get on my bad side, I will never like you. Once I decide something about someone, it's pretty hard to change my mind. However my opinion on other things changes every other day. I fangirl over a lot of things, at the moment it's Taboo x jump series (a $300 pair of sneakers) but it'll probably change in a few weeks. I hate things to be boring so I might cause a bit of chaos every now and then. I'm currently trying to hack AC:WW on my ds, but it's not that easy. I roleplay too, so if you have a roleplay site, depending on what it's about, I might join. Also I speak a bit of Japanese, so I might use terms like nya, kyan, neko, inu, baka, etc. I can talk like I am now, or like "ohhai im foxay nice to meet chu~" depending on my mood. I have anger spikes and depression spikes, so I can randomly disappear which means either I'm punching things, or curled up in a ball on my bed. I love to draw (my DA is TheFoxeth), play guitar, and I love dogs and the color orange. So yeah that's basically what you need to know. Have a nice day, nyeh~

Welcome! I can tell you don't like people correcting your grammar, so I apologize for this. . .but can you please NOT put all that info in one paragraph? It's distracting.

It sounds like you'll be at home in ROM Hacking, and Far from the Forest, especially Mafia (there's a very weird game going on now, if you'd like to watch).

Welcome! Do try to enjoy it here.

Try to avoid any tier lists if you don't like know-it-alls, and be sure not to stray too Far From The Forest.

Edited by Kevin

I don't like grammar freaks

Well.

Um, well...

I don't really criticize people that often over their grammar anymore, but I'll make sure not to do it to you. D: I do love grammar, though, but at least I'm not as much of a grammar nazi as I used to be.

Hope to see you around~ Other than the grammar thing on rare occasion I'm very friendly. :>

Edited by Lux Aeterna

How delicious.

Huh, what?

To elaborate, I assume since she pointed this out in her introduction, she has an absolute enmity for grammar nazis, which is why I said that I have to be careful.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Hi! Welcome to SF, where we have awesome smilies like :kefka: , :Cord: , and :tangerine: !

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi and welcome to forest. I see we could be friends as baseing on you instroduction I note countless amounts of thing we both hate even if things we like are quite different :dry:

Also Darros why didnt you mention :sirius: and :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: :KnollRoll: ?

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

After this odd welcome I would not be surprised if they never log in again. You guys are silly :tangerine:.

Welcome to Serenes Forest!

Nah, just way too friendly. Gotta agree with the :tangerine: though.

Anyway, welcome!

Hello there~ I'm new here, obviously. I like a lot of things, dislike a lot of things. I really love the black eyed peas, breaking Benjamin, three days grace, flow, naruto, ds games, ya know stuff that no normal teen girl likes. Yeah so I like forums and I like hacking roms... so I'm here. I don't like lyers, grammar freaks, uber noobs, know it alls, or people who think they're good at everything. If you befriend me, I won't betray you, if you get on my bad side, I will never like you. Once I decide something about someone, it's pretty hard to change my mind. However my opinion on other things changes every other day. I fangirl over a lot of things, at the moment it's Taboo x jump series (a $300 pair of sneakers) but it'll probably change in a few weeks. I hate things to be boring so I might cause a bit of chaos every now and then. I'm currently trying to hack AC:WW on my ds, but it's not that easy. I roleplay too, so if you have a roleplay site, depending on what it's about, I might join. Also I speak a bit of Japanese, so I might use terms like nya, kyan, neko, inu, baka, etc. I can talk like I am now, or like "ohhai im foxay nice to meet chu~" depending on my mood. I have anger spikes and depression spikes, so I can randomly disappear which means either I'm punching things, or curled up in a ball on my bed. I love to draw (my DA is TheFoxeth), play guitar, and I love dogs and the color orange. So yeah that's basically what you need to know. Have a nice day, nyeh~

@Bolded text: Alright, go TDG! Fav Song?

@Introduction in general: I can tell we will be fast friends. Welcome to Serenes House for Crazy Madmen Forest