Ace Attorney Investigations II Petition!

Popo

Hi!

So by now, if you're an Ace Attorney fan, there's a pretty good chance that you've either seen the sad new regarding AAI2, have been asked to sign a petition supporting it's localization for the US market, or both. In light of this, the fandom has started a petition.

I will say upfront that I don't believe this petition will change Capcom's mind to localize the game, however, I think it's important to show our interest, support, and loyalty to the series if we want to see future installments and spin-off titles.

Please, please sign it. Not just for the support of AAI2, but for support of the entire series. Don't forget that Phoenix Wright v. Professor Layton is still in the works, and that GS5 might finally be on the horizon. If we make a good showing of support with AAI2, we increase our chances for future releases.

:newyears:SIGN THE PETITION

* If you would like more information on the issue, please click here

Considering the circumstances, I'm also doubting this gesture will have a major effect on the game's English release. However, signing it won't hurt and there's also the reasons you described, so *signs*. Heck, it seems enough people complained about, say, Tales of Graces to finally get it localised.

Signed because I want to see the Ace Attorney series continue releasing titles. Despite Investigations not being my favorite game out of the series I do want to see its sequel, and Wright vs Layton and GS5 just might be coming next!

GS5 will totally be an Apollo Justice sequel

1. Online petitions don't ever do anything

2. Europe will get it regardless, even though it is "Western". The Americas getting it is another thing entirely, and if it bothers somebody there its there fault for not getting the EU ROM (fuck the interview, there will be an EU release).

2. Europe will get it regardless, even though it is "Western". The Americas getting it is another thing entirely, and if it bothers somebody there its there fault for not getting the EU ROM (fuck the interview, there will be an EU release).

You do realise that the US market is more important to games companies than the EU market, right? So I fail to see how you can say that there will an European release, despite it not being released in America.

You do realise that the US market is more important to games companies than the EU market, right? So I fail to see how you can say that there will an European release, despite it not being released in America.

Europe has a history of getting things the US market does not. Especially these sorts of adventure game format ones.

Cf.

Hotel Dusk's sequel

Trace Memory's sequel

Yes, it's not for sure that Europe will get it, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

Oh God, I think I'm actually going to faint.

WHY CAPCOM! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one thought: they said it wouldn't be released "as a Nintendo DS game". Does that mean... nah, they wouldn't.

Okay, if anybody knows anyone who's working on a fan translation, PLEASE tell me. I will be the first to get involved. I'd start now if it weren't for the fact I'm training a Pokemon team for a tournament really soon.

I just signed it.

I never actually played the game, but I understand, and decided to sign it anyway.

Oh God, I think I'm actually going to faint.

WHY CAPCOM! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one thought: they said it wouldn't be released "as a Nintendo DS game". Does that mean... nah, they wouldn't.

There are unfounded rumors saying that it might become an iPhone/iPad game, and still others are saying that it may become 3DS downloadable content. However, there is no proof to support any of this.

Okay, if anybody knows anyone who's working on a fan translation, PLEASE tell me. I will be the first to get involved. I'd start now if it weren't for the fact I'm training a Pokemon team for a tournament really soon.

Even before the news officially dropped, fan translation projects starting appearing on CourtRecords.Net. Definitely head over there. >w<

Europe has a history of getting things the US market does not. Especially these sorts of adventure game format ones.

Cf.

Hotel Dusk's sequel

Trace Memory's sequel

Yes, it's not for sure that Europe will get it, but I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

There was a sequel to Hotel Dusk?!

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS?!

There was a sequel to Hotel Dusk?!

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS?!

You didn't know? It's been out for ever! XD (And it's AMAZING. 100x better than the original, in my opinion.)