Integrity

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the dead...

frequently

You sick little monkey! :p YOU LEAVE MY MUMMY ALONE!! I was wondering who was getting up to that...nasty nasty!

I find these necro'd topics interesting to read.

A bit. Some of them are from before i joined.

Fuck kindness. If there's anything worse than knowing how I acted when I was 17, it's being reminded about it. I'm not taking the polite approach this time. I'm telling you necroing assholes to fuck off.

Oh, and if that name changing necroer of the past ever comes back again, fucking ban it. It never did anything but troll anyway.

68ft6u.gif

Bit embarrassed by those teen years eh?

Fuck kindness. If there's anything worse than knowing how I acted when I was 17, it's being reminded about it. I'm not taking the polite approach this time. I'm telling you necroing assholes to fuck off.

Oh, and if that name changing necroer of the past ever comes back again, fucking ban it. It never did anything but troll anyway.

Implying you've ever taken the polite approach with anything in your life. :newyears:

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it, you know.

That being said, this soldier is glad that he grew up before the internets really took off. Although there may be something incriminating out on FidoNet, somewhere.

Ewwww, using the internet before Web 2.0. So icky and gross.

trollface-1f965e4.png

5000x4068, u jel?

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Ewwww, using the internet before Web 2.0. So icky and gross.

It was pretty awesome, really. Getting connected was hard to do, so communities were small and people were cool/smart. I think that a thousand years from now, Martian historians will determine that the downfall of the planet can be directly linked to Youtube comments.

It looks like my post really got some reactions.

That's what happens when you go nuclear. Just don't do it too often, or the fire department stops picking up the phone.