FE4 (Pick a pairing)

Ercdouken

I'm thinking about starting a new FE4 run and thought I should have the users here pick the pairings for me.

Basically, pick one pairing for me to use in a pt. If [insert female here] x [insert male here] is said first, those two will be the ones to be paired. Also, no subs, I want to pair every female on this pt.

Pairings [Excluding forced pairings of course]

Aideen x Levin (Cylon)

Ayra x Claude (Super Mecha Death Christ)

Lachesis x Midayle (General_Horace)

Sylvia x Beowulf (Kiriane)

Fury x Azel (Balcerzak)

Briggid x Alec (Blazing_Soul)

Tailto x Fin (Camtech075)

Don't think I missed anyone on that list.

All slots are full. Pt will start whenever I feel like it.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Wait, are you going for strange pairings, or good classical ones?

You can pick ANY pairing, therefore it doesn't matter.

Also, list updated.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Tiltyu and Fin. Good luck.

If you don't want to do that, then Beowulf x Sylvia.

Picked the second option just because the first option is a difficult pairing.

Two slots left.

It's not that difficult. Fin and Tiltyu only need 21 turns together to fall in love (probably more like 27 turns total though since they start pretty far apart), and you can easily capture the first two castles in around 15 turns, giving you plenty of time.

Hmm, should have gone with Beowulf and Tiltyu...that'd be absolutely horrible for the kids (so is Ayra/Claude, but hers are impossible to mess up badly.)

It's really, really impossible to screw up Sety, and anyways Fury gives Pursuit to her kids. So in the interest of making Fee useless, I...well, it's hard to mess that up too, she's a flier. Azel. The Fury/Azel playthrough was underwhelming. Can I change my recommended pairing to this?

EDIT: ninja'd. I fully support this.

Edited by Kiriane

Ima give quick thoughts on these pairings.

Aideen x Levin (Cylon)

Both kids will be fast. Lester will be weak, Lana will be average.

Ayra x Claude (Super Mecha Death Christ)

You can't screw the swordkids up. You can have a damn good shot at Skasaha if you make Claude his dad though.

Lachesis x Midayle (General_Horace)

This isn't a bad pairing in that they get decent stats and pursuit. Lack MAG for Nanna though.

Sylvia x Beowulf (Kiriane)

Lol Sylvia. These kids don't even want charge.

Fury x Azel (Balcerzak)

Sety will be pretty good. Awesome MAG and SPD but lacking extra skills. Fee will have poor attack but could staffbot/magic sword well.

Briggid x Alec (Blazing_Soul)

Pursuit for Patty is nice. Generally decent growths for Faval.

Tailto x Fin (Camtech075)

Prayer + Wrath + Pursuit sounds a surprisingly good combo. Shame about the MAG growth.

I was just thinking Mage Killer with that set up.

Heh. Well, I checked, and Claude!Skasaha is pretty much better all around than Azel!Skasaha growth wise, and since Claude is probably hitting a higher level than Azel anyway, growths might well be too. Lakche ends up slightly better with Azel as a dad, since she only gets minor Blagi from Claudel, giving Azel!Lakche a HP, MAG and SPD growth advantage and only losing LUK and RES.

Just started the playthrough. Captured the first castle (I think it was Jung or something) and saved all the villages. I'll post stats after I finish the prologue just because I don't feel like posting them right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Adean X Midayle

Ayra X Lex

Lachesis X Fin

Sylvia X Claude

Fury X Levin

Briggid X Jamka/Holyn

Tailto X Azel

No exceptions.

Too bad all the pairings are done already. This PT was for a challenge/fun/interesting couples. Not the standard one.

Besides, AideenJamka is so much mare canon that MidayleAideen. And don't bring up skills, because you've already told us you think they're worthless.