So...portrait making ^^;

Kiwi

I can draw fairly well, am good with the mouse/tablet, have Photoshop, can do pixel art within 15 colors...and from there on, I have no idea how to realize the creation into a game portrait! (FE7/8) I know how to extract portraits from one game and put it in another using FEditor Adv, and vice versa, but again the file-form question and process of creating - several questions actually...xD.

- Do I need to convert the jpeg/bmp into that mysterious file form that FEditor can read, but my computer has no name for -

- Do I need a tool for that, and where can I get it?

- Oh...and before that, do I need to arrange the picture into the skeleton format - with the closed eyes, smile, lowered eyes, and other such rectangles arranged around the main head?

Thanks for any help xD

FEditor reads BMP. You only need Microsoft Paint, and you only need to move them into the proper places for FEditor to have them accepted. Dat's it.

Thanks for the fast reply! :D Do the pictures have to be in a certain format, a specific size (ie 150 x 150 pixels), in multiple bmps for the rectangles, or just one bmp?