Custom/Fixed Spells

Bloodth3rsty

Does anyone have, or know of where I could obtain any Custom or Fixed Spells for Fe7. In particular, I am looking for a 'Sword of Seals Explosion sound fix patch' but If anyone knows where I could find a bunch of other Spells from Fe6 or Fe8, i.e. Aircalibur or Exaccus Sound Fix - That would be greatly appreciated :) Also if you've made your own Spell - I am interested :)

Does anyone have, or know of where I could obtain any Custom or Fixed Spells for Fe7. In particular, I am looking for a 'Sword of Seals Explosion sound fix patch' but If anyone knows where I could find a bunch of other Spells from Fe6 or Fe8, i.e. Aircalibur or Exaccus Sound Fix - That would be greatly appreciated :) Also if you've made your own Spell - I am interested :)

FEU had them, but that turned into SoS and the files didn't work anymore. Primefusion put it somewhere else:

Download

They're .ips format but they work.

FE8 Aircalibur fixes it by using the Excalibur sound. MK404's Aircalibur fix took me hours to do, and well, I can't seem to replicate it into a patch.

Eh, you never asked to see my custom spells in the PMs, Blood... so I never linked you to them... but here are the ones that are public:

Spell Animations

Can be analyzed and used without permission. Includes Aqua Edge, Old Ground Dasher, and Shining Storm. You can find Aircalibur somewhere, I don't know where Arch posted it (he has the latest version IIRC).

The ones in Tactics Universe aren't public yet, but when the hack is done, most of them will be, unless I don't have permission from the spell spriters to share them (Ground Dasher I don't have permission to use anywhere but my hack, for example). Sorry. =(

Edited by Luffy