Integrity Plays Thracia!

Integrity

Now you've reached Chapter 22, so infamous for it's difficulty that many agree it should just be warpskipped. You should try it without warping and advice first.

Fuck it, I remember that chapter, huge pain in the arse what with all the authority stars.

Edited by mikethfc

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, I remember that chapter, huge pain in the arse what with all the authority stars.

Fuck. Cyas is coming back, isn't he.

There are Cyas, Reinhardt and Coen. IIRC total stars there are like around 18 or 19. Fun stuff.

Edited by Fia

Let's not forget Berserk, Sleep and Silence. And ballistae powered up by 57% hit and avoid from leadership. And the Gelp Ritter. And the reinforcements. And the soldiers that flee for some reason.

One of my favorite chapters. Too bad there's no Poison Ballistae with Hel Dark Mages around.

Holy fucking -

Part 1 consists of 45 minutes of us breaking the first line.

The FIRST.

Fuck Cyas.

We even delve to such tactics as breaking an enemy weapon.

Only one, though.

Well unless you count Cyas' two staves, then three.

But only three.

Fuck Cyas.

Creative use of Rescue to "control" Cyas' targeting. Honestly, I expected you to just say "fuck it, let's warp this one" and forget tackling this without that fancy stuff.

Anyway, just a little commenting on what you could've done...

1. Xavier to eat Ballistae shots. Charge would make the Ballistae shoot him twice which would cut off 5 turns.

2. Asvel to sleep the 3-15 range Ballista, had he gotten Wind to A rank and could use Blizzard. Sleep staff for the same results.

3. Brought Saphy along so you could have her Berserk Rinehardt... but I guess that's out of the question for you since you want extra Daim Thunder (which by the way you should be equipping on Olwen for enemy phase instead of regular Thunder).

Good news though, Cyas will leave the chapter soon. Just watch out for Rinehardt's movement stars.

Edited by Sirius

Good news though, Cyas will leave the chapter soon. Just watch out for Rinehardt's movement stars.

!!!!!

I thought he'd be around for the whole chapter since he showed up early.

OH JOYOUS DAY

Good point per Xavier, also. And I'll try to start remembering I can just blow Daimthunder around.

Chapter 23 is the last outdoor map there is. The only real lancer you're using on the outdoor chapters is Karin and she is often better off dismounted in some evasive terrain in order to weaken/kill hordes of enemies with her high avoid + magic swords.

19 MAG is the magic number for Amalda in the endgame. Do try to get that by spamming more staves with her or giving her one of the magic rings you've got stashed around.

There are 2 Sleep staves here. Try Silencing them both on the first turn to see if they'll head to the castle for escape, if not, easy sleep staff at the cost of Silence which is an awesome trade.

Congratulations on beating the hardest chapter in the game btw. TBH I wanted to see how you'd react to Rinehardt re-moving and nuking one of your units.

On chapter 23, if you move Cyas 1 tile down from his starting position and wait, then use Rescue on him, Sety will defeat the boss and stand on the gate, then proceed to defeat all of the enemy units near him on enemy phase.

Point well made, Srs. It's time for a bit of inventory purging now, then.

I'll probably just pop a ring on Maldy, since I'm not using them for squat really.

Physical weapons are not unequipped when broken which is why Karin died. Tomes are though.

what the shitting fuck

I knew Azel behaved strangely with those Wind tomes, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The Blaggi Sword can also be used by all of Beowolf's children, just FYI.

It was just a Holy Water in the house

Sety shows up if you enter a certain box of squares near Manster.

Fenrir is the long-range dark.

Marita needs to be in the middle to get Galzus, you need to watch the children plod along to get the kia staff, and depending on how you're doing with warp staves it might be worth sending somebody into the Dark mage room and killing the ones with the annoying status staves, (berserk, sleep etc.) You might even be able to nick a few of these, sleep helps deal with that prick of a swordmaster during final.

Also a good way to kill the boss is to give him a crappy iron bow with a thief and get him to attack from range so he unequips the lopt sword to attack you, because there's also a guy in the final chapter with a lopt sword. Also all your missions are inside from here on out.

Edited by mikethfc

Bring Mareeta if you want Galzus the awesome mercenary.

B or A staff users to silence those dark mages, also take restore staff with you for emergency if you want.

Get Kia Staff if you want to go to 24x and rescue Eyvel.

Only one of the boy NPCs can open the door to the room with the Kia staff.

Consider plowing through your Silence uses against some of the dark mages on the right hand side. There's ones with Berserk, Fenrir, Restore, Silence, and Sleep, all of which are dangerous. You can silence 4 of them on turn 1, warp in a thief, and steal the item from the fifth.

Only one of the boy NPCs can open the door to the room with the Kia staff.

Any boy, or - God forbid - one specific boy?

19 MAG for Amalda is the "magic number". Not 18.

Like Dondon said, take care of that Dark Mage room ASAP. Your Linoan, Saphy and Sara are all capable of using Silence, possibly Tina as well.

Edited by Sirius

19 MAG for Amalda is the "magic number". Not 18.

Sonofabitch.

Yeah, she's just getting a ring. I ones to spare anyway.

EDIT: oh yeah

Edited by Integrity

Oh I'd forgotten about the emulator freezing it happened to me, you can get around it by saving often and only putting the cursor on that merry band of heroes in the middle path to attack them, not to try and view their stats or see what stuff they have, because that's what seems to blow shit up