FE Edit

Bryan

I used to have FE4 Edit, and my computer wiped it as a "virus". I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have a copy they can upload? All of the links I have found are outdated.

Don't tell me I should use Nightmare.

Edit: I meant FE Edit for FE4. The one that isn't in English.

Edited by Bryan

If should be in the Binary Thread pinned in this section. I don't think it's been updated for eons, so it should be hanging around in there. If not I have a copy of it. I seem to recall it corrupting some data sometimes if you use it wrong/in a strange way though. This is the one with the graphics editor for the font, or something like that, including with it, yes?

If should be in the Binary Thread pinned in this section. I don't think it's been updated for eons, so it should be hanging around in there. If not I have a copy of it. I seem to recall it corrupting some data sometimes if you use it wrong/in a strange way though. This is the one with the graphics editor for the font, or something like that, including with it, yes?

That is what I am talking about. However, the link is dead. :(