How to play Brawl on the mixed philosophy following on how a person chooses to walk their own path in life both honorably and as passionately possible

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prove it.

That would be consistent and thus not manly.

So I don't believe I will.

JigglyDorf picture, however, is excellent and 100% manliness. Now just reverse your train of thought about it, and you'll be enlightened.

That would be consistent and thus not manly.

So I don't believe I will.

JigglyDorf picture, however, is excellent and 100% manliness. Now just reverse your train of thought about it, and you'll be enlightened.

*epic headdesk* I believe I have to laugh this one off.

Edited by Jack

So we aren't satisfied with imposing restrictive and inaccurate gender and sex labels on earth-born animals, we're now extending this kind of flawed terminology to alien races without any basis whatsoever for assuming they are really gendered at all?

Who in their right mind would hate Bastian anyway?

That's right, no one.

Use your powers of administration to change your badge.

A real man would.

You know, I've always mistaked that redheaded guy in your sig for Titania.

It's Fire Emblem in space!

Oh God, a Bastian badge. I want to retire right now.

Dude, I can't even remember my bad experiences with my last badge anymore, cuz I'm so souped about my Bastian badge. Souped I tell you.

A real man wouldn't abuse his powers to get a desired badge while millions cry for lost badges.

A real man would do it and tell the others to deal with it. DO WHAT YOU WANT NIGHT.

*epic headdesk* I believe I have to laugh this one off.

The denial phase begins.

There is also nothing epic or manly about a headdesk.

Edited by Luka Megurine

I checked your location and now understand everything.

My location isn't the problem. The problem is that I haven't found the right niche for me in this site yet. I have been thoroughly trained by others of the internet to not be what I am trying to be. And the training was so good that I'm failing at it.

And even though FE is one of my favorite games of all time, I still don't understand some of the finer points and end up eating my words.

The denial phase begins.

There is also nothing epic or manly about a headdesk.

It was epic because I described it as epic.

It was also manly because I used my head as a weapon and broke the desk. (following the logic of jigglypuff being manly by using its body as a weapon)

Who in their right mind would hate Bastian anyway?

That's right, no one.

You're right. I don't hate him.

But I somehow found Barte's supports more entertaining.

On topic: Lyn should have been a playable character on brawl. much manlier than Marth IMO.

My location isn't the problem. The problem is that I haven't found the right niche for me in this site yet. I have been thoroughly trained by others of the internet to not be what I am trying to be. And the training was so good that I'm failing at it.

And even though FE is one of my favorite games of all time, I still don't understand some of the finer points and end up eating my words.

Irrelevant information is irrelevant. Either you are a troll or not you are not as experienced with the internet as you claim to be.

Irrelevant information is irrelevant. Either you are a troll or not you are not as experienced with the internet as you claim to be.

Ok, then I'm not a troll, and I'm just not used to the people on this site. I hope you can live with that.

Ok, then I'm not a troll, and I'm just not used to the people on this site. I hope you can live with that.

Then you are a very confused person who needs to realize that you're not in Serious Discussion's part of the forum.

Then you are a very confused person who needs to realize that you're not in Serious Discussion's part of the forum.

There you go, making assumptions again. but whatever. I'm done with this little game anyway.