Conspiracy Theories on Serenes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess there's not stopping you guys is there... Let's at the very least agree to no breaking of bones, no maiming, and no killing... The blood may be extract by any other means necessary (sorry Sholes but this is the best I can do for you buddy, hope you survive...) sad.gif

You can be our first sacrifice.

I will ask Death to begin the chant.

That man is like a walking holy book. He knows every word of the summoning hymn.

Edited by Mazda

You can be our first sacrifice.

I will ask Death to begin the chant.

That man is like a walking holy book. He knows every word of the summoning hymn.

What!? Me!? Why me!? All I did was try to promote peace and rationality! Please guys... Have mercy on this poor lad....cry.gif I even agreed to let you use Sholes for your rituals... Don't I get a bit of sympathy for that?

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

Yeah not gonna work.

We want blood.

but like I said, you can have Sholes, I'll even give you his family! please spare me! (sorry Sholes, but its survival of the fittest from here on)

Y͉͇̜͍̻̱̪̤̫ͦͧ̾ͭ̏͞ͅͅe̵̒̿̍ͦͨ̀̔ͦ̈́ͤ͊͛̉̐ͦ҉̵̧̖̦̘̹a̵̷̷̺̖̥͌̌̉̇̋́ͪ̓͆̑̉̔͛̓͟h̵̴̛͚͈̮̻̹̩̭̳ͭ̒̌͋ͪͮͧ̒̔̓͊ͦͦͬͬͨͨ̔̽͟ͅ ̧ͧͨͫ͌ͯ̊̑ͯ͛̔̈ͩ̚̕҉̛̫̗̪̳̯̤͉̰̮͓̜͙̥̭̥̝͙͙̮n̾͒̆͆ͭ̏̆͂͗̍̋̚҉̸̗̱̠̟̬̲̱̭̺̗̜̳͙̥̺̘̲̰ͅọ̡̨̯̘̻̺̝̥̩͕͙̮̰̹̝ͥ̿̉̂ͯ̔̇̈͝͞t̶͛̅̔̓̿̓̇̿̑̈̊͒̿̿̚͏̳̠̟͎̩̺͇̞̙͍͇̭̪̥̖̞ ̶̰͔̭̫̺̦̰̱ͬͦ̅̍ͣ͊̿̒́̕g̵̝͔͇̩͓̞̺̲̜̼̰̹̦̞̟͇̮̠ͫͨͩ̋ͩ͡ó̸̩̝̗̲͓̼͕̳̙̺ͪͧ̑̋͂̒̌̐͆̇̑ͯ͌͛̿̀͟ͅn̡̧̰̰̺͉͙̣ͨͩ̎͐͗̆ͩ͂̌̈ͨ̉̒̉͘nͯ̍̇̃̏̈́ͤ̽͏͟͏̘͓͙̫͕̝̼͘a̴̤͇̫͓̘͈ͨ̄̅͛͘͘ ̘͉̱̠̱̗͙̺͓̭͉̖̔ͤ̎ͫ̑ͫͤ͒̽ͩ͌͂̈́͋̕͢ͅͅw̷̯̫̮̘͓͕͋̅ͯ͋̊ͧ̍̄ͦ̈́̀͘͟͠o͚̯̪̺̟̗̳̣͉͈̞̘̺̜͓̺̱̖ͭ͒̂̏͂͛̚̕͝ř̴̢̤͕͓̻͙̟̪̖̞̜̭̓ͦ͌̈̇̀̏̚͘ͅͅk̶̫̺̮̫̗̲͈̻͚̻̥̭ͤͨ̍̈̒ͤ̿͗̇ͭ͋͛͟͝.̶̧̠͚̖̰̜͓̮͓̭̗͚̫̪͙̫̖͇̪̖͌̌͌̌ͣ͊͆̅̆ͫ͒ͨͪͦ̀͟

̝̖̥̜̟͙̭̰̮̬ͪ̐̄̋ͩ̿̿͛ͧ͟͞ͅ

̵̧̯̖͓͎͔̮̦̖̰̬͇̰͌̉͑́̄̒ͯ͂͊́́͠W̷̲̬̼͇̹̫̠̣̼̜̭̺̠̱ͪ̓ͥ̾̉̃͛̎͑͑ͨͯ̔ͦ̔̌ͬͥ̚͢͢͞ͅę̸̞̩̱͎̗̪͕ͮ̋͆ͯ͌̑̏͞ ̢̢̪̼̙̳͙̬̰̒̉̆͂̄̍̈̓̋̓ͯ͌͊̆ͥͦw̛̞͎̗̲ͪͩͪ̋͆̅͑̂͂̂̓ͥ̆̃ͩ̀͜͡͞ą̌ͦ͌̃ͪ͆ͦ̑ͪ͛͑̑̓ͦ͋ͨ͋̈̒́͜҉̯͚͈̱̲̞̫͡n̸͍̙͓͙͍̣̘͎̐̊͛̓̒͛͑̔́̿ͭͨͭ͊ͬ͛͂ͥ̀ͅt̷̵̴̻̭̹͖͕͙̣̻͙̖͎̠̺̋ͥ͋́̆͋ͩͪ̔ͨͧ͊ͭ ̧̪̬͚̣̮̝̞̗̫̞͍̗̤̹̝͉̻̤͋͆̑̌̽͂͛̃̍̊̂͑̀͝Y̶̱̙̲͈͉͇̰͉̞̗̝͂̂͗ͩͯ̋̐̏̈̂̿̃͘O̧͕̳̱̙͙̼̤̤̩ͤͦͣ͗̚Uͣͤ͂͒ͧ̽͊͑͏̸̴̷̝̰̰̠̮͟ͅŖ̶̛̤̘̖̖̼̺͇̩̳̺̬̤̳̗͋ͬ̏̎̊̊̊͐ͥ̿̀ͩ̅̾̋͜ ̷̧̡̝̖̳̦̣͕̱͈̠̣͕̩̺̗͈̌͊͋ͪͦ̉͂ͭ̂͞b͎̪͉̣ͥ̃̊ͦ͡l̶̡̘͕͖̼̣̺̠̘ͣ̍̀̀̋̈̂͐̿͂̒̒ͭ̄̉̕o̰̥̳̭̲͕̲̻̱͖̥̣̠̘̎̎́̃ͯ̃̈́́o̭͔̫̠͔̫͚̎̑̔̎̂̚͡ͅd͋̎ͭ̒͛ͫͥ͑͌̎͊ͮ̍̎̇͑̊ͫ҉͇̰̺̰͚͇̻͍̩͉̜̲͡.̷̧̨̢̛̺͔͖͇͍̭̯͊ͫ̊͐͐̚

Edited by Mazda

Yeah not gonna work.

We want YOUR blood.

WHAT??! I thought you wanted that of Sholes?! What is this madness? I demand that you leave me out of your plans because I did nothing to deserve this!

Besides, you only speak for 1 person out of the whole cult. someonewhodied and eclipse will not agree to this madness (because they obviously love me and believe that I am a force for good in this world)

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

W̡͙̹̘̳͖̺͈̪̬̟̯̘̠͍̠̦͈̞ͭ͒ͯ̍͘e͓̳̘͉̠̳̥͈̦̥̞̘̯͍̙ͮ̏ͬ̔ͭ̃͛ͮ̓ͬ̾ͨ̋ͯͩͬ̿́͟ ̵̷̵̘͓̙̠̭̜̱͇̇͊ͦ̉̈́ͦ̅ͣͯ͆̈̽͑͐ͯ̔̚̚͢h̛̫̞̬͙̰̖̻̼͈̤̮̗̰͎̬̳̥ͬ̔̍̍̍ͭ̐̅̔ͧ̂̈̽͑̽̕͠ą̵̰̖̮̩͇̙͍̙͍̺͔̤̻͉ͣ̾̏v̸̷̧͕̝͎̠̤̪̘̟̻̖͇͍͚͕̗̠̟͆ͭ͌͆͒͊ͣ̅́ͅe̴̢̛͍̰̼̻͇̤̗̮̙̠͈͚͖̲̺͓ͮͤ̏̓̍̅ͮͩͧͬ ̥̫̭̳͓̝̌͐̎̉͝ͅc̶̓̊̂̅͛ͥ͛͗҉̜͇̲̤̞̯͙̱͉̰̜̯͈́͘o̧̧̬͙͚̫͇̯̥̬̙̻̻̪̝̯̫̞̬͎ͭ̂ͫ͟͞ḿ̸͚̳̮̺̱͓̦̦̟̠̭͓͓̀͊̒́̒̇͂̈̋ͪ̽ͩ͂̕ͅͅͅȩ̴͇̝̠̥ͣ̽̽̅͑ͪ̔̅͆̔͊͋̔ͩ͐̐̀ͅ ̢̢̛̤̫͉̤͔̞ͣͩͯ̽̀̃͑̉̾͌̅ͬ̏̏͋͐ͨfͫ̑ͦ͋ͥ́ͦ̏̽̍̐ͣͣ͒̍́҉̷̛̛̰͚̹̠͖̤̥̺̫̯̀o͆̿ͪͭ͐͏̬͓̮̖̖̗̬̠͇̺́͜͞͞r̶̢͒ͥ̇͂̾ͬ́͋̚̕͏͚̦͎̘̼̝̫̥ ̝̺̯̲̪̱̗͉̙̝̘̥̭̮̲̿̿̐̽ͧ̀̐͗ͪ͋̕y̶͚̫͓͙͕̬̰̮̯͉͚̺̲̠͎ͩͫͦ̂ͩ̄̐ͩ̌͑̔͋̽̀̂̀̚ö̶̞̱̲͍͇͓̹̜̞̘̦ͪ͒̽͊̑̆̾̆̓͆̄ͯͤ̀̚͢u̵͓̱̺͈̼̭̣̻̝̣̭̣̱̻̫͈̎̔ͪͦ̉̑ͭͭ́̊ͬͫ̇̂͗͒ͥ͗͢ͅͅ.ͣ̌͋ͫ͗̀̓̂ͬ͑̃͛̋̎͌͏̴̛̞̳̤̥̻͕̪̙͢

very well You live today.

But we need daily sacrifices. Tomorrow will possibly be you.

mazda, stop. HIs soul has not been prepared yet.

Ah, thank you someonewhodied! I knew that you would stop mazda's bloodlust and madness! biggrin.gif

only today. We need at least the night to prepare your soul for extraction tomorrow. (@FEA)

Mazda. IF you use unprepared sacrifices you will be harmed. I cant allow that.

Edited by someonewhodied

only today. We need at least the night to prepare your soul for extraction tomorrow. (@FEA)

Mazda. IF you use unprepared sacrifices you will be harmed. I cant allow that.

No, no, come one now. I already offered you Sholes' family. He's got to have at least 3 family members that you can use. Pencil me in for Thursday if you must but I promise that I'll find some other souls before then.

Well the most I've ever had was 2 need shots into 1 vein in 1 day. The doc took some blood out but didn't get enough to run the full test. Had to come back for more...

"We're gonna insert this IV into you."

"Whoops, I missed. Let's try that again."

"Well, I suck at this. I'm gonna grab someone more competent."

"Hi, I'm a nurse that specializes in this. I should get this the first time."

"Oops."

It really happened.

"We're gonna insert this IV into you."

"Whoops, I missed. Let's try that again."

"Well, I suck at this. I'm gonna grab someone more competent."

"Hi, I'm a nurse that specializes in this. I should get this the first time."

"Oops."

It really happened.

sad.gif Ouch that must have sucked. One time, while getting the flu shot, my blood ended up draining back up into the syringe... Scared the shit out of me...