Battlestar Galactica strategy game

Tables

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something strange, BK?

By the way, may I propose that we select a target for Excellen to inspect this action phase? I would personally select out of the five original suspects we found in the first month, namely:

- Myself

- Haze

- Rein

- Eclipse

- BK-201

The hand count is very inaccurate, and the cards I have don't correlate with my action.

Guest Wen Yang

I agree with Haze, which is why I would like to ask everyone to pick one of the five suspects I mentioned earlier, since it's GUARANTEED that one of the five is a cylon.

I'm worried that if we wait until next month, the fact that the Cylon will know who their partner is might mess us up.

Something weird happened to my hand, but it will help greatly.

Good catch, I'm looking into this. It looks like something may have got mixed up in the PMs. The hand you were sent indeed does not look right. Hold on for a bit while we get this sorted out.

I meant to post earlier, got caught up doing other stuff, then forgot. Whoops.

We have five suspects, and that list isn't going to get any shorter without them attempting to sabotage a crisis. This crisis' failure cost isn't crippling to us, but it's kind of useful to the Cylons.

Perhaps Excellen, myself and our suspects should be the ones to contribute to this crisis, so we have a chance of gaining more information? I may have lots of cards, but they aren't stellar, and I want to keep at least one of them to use my ability.

I'm still asking IET about how much I can say about how I can contribute to the skill check, but I am allowed to say I can contribute a great deal of it. I will play all of them and I expect RD to back me up with 4 or so cards. We will pass it by such a margin I doubt cylons will bother trying to ruin it.

CONVERSELY I EXPECT EVERYBODY BUT ME AND RD TO PLAY ZERO SKILLS

While I know we can win without finding any Cylons, I think that kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Plus, if we only let a few people contribute each skill check, we run the risk of Cylon reveals.

Guest Wen Yang

And then there is the issue that later on there will be four cylons to worry about instead of two, which makes it harder to stomach just letting a few people handle threats.

I still haven't sent in an action, so I'll wait to see what you guys figure out before doing anything. Right now, my brain's a little alcohol-soaked.

4 Cylons ins't our problem yet, and we should deal with it when we get to it. As of now, it is a completely invalid argument. This isn't mafia, if the humans get their act together, the cylons don't even stand half a chance.

EDIT: and if you don't like my idea, propose your own.

Edited by Excellen Browning

Since I'm hardly in any state to do anything, I'll be more than happy to sit on my hand. Maybe my hand will get so big that I can discard those troll cards.

Guest Wen Yang

Very well, Excellen. In that case, I will entrust this round to you and RD.

I hereby declare that I will pass from playing any cards this round.

Also, Excellen, do you have someone in mind to check at this action phase or the next?

Guest Wen Yang

If you have a target, do please keep it a secret. We don't want to alert the potential rat until you actually check them.

Rein, we all will know who excellen checks when he does use his ability.

4 Cylons ins't our problem yet, and we should deal with it when we get to it. As of now, it is a completely invalid argument. This isn't mafia, if the humans get their act together, the cylons don't even stand half a chance.

By them time we have 4 Cylons on our hands it will probably be too late. It is not an invalid argument to want to catch them as soon as possible.

Rein, we all will know who excellen checks when he does use his ability.

Oh, right.

Also I gotta agree with RD here- why the hell should we wait to find out who's against us? An especially when they can communicate after this month? ;/