Battlestar Galactica strategy game

Tables

Anders strolled casually into the Admiral's Quaters, walking straight up to Admiral Cain. As she went silent, Anders smiled. He pulled out a gun, aiming at the Admiral's head. Quick as a flash, Cain drew her knife, retaliating by stabbing Anders rapidly and repeatedly, screaming "Cylon scum! Die!" in a frenzy. Unfortunately for her, she looked pretty bad as security ran in, seeing the admiral stabbing what appeared to them to be a defenceless man. As she was pulled away from the now dead Cylon Ander's body, she realised: He hadn't pulled a gun on her. He'd pulled out a black stapler. Needless to say, security threw her into the brig while they tried to work out exactly what had happened.

Meanwhile, Colonial One was in unrest. The Quorum was having an emergency meeting when Tom Zarek barged in, complete with armed guard, and demanded the Presidency from Roslin.

"No." Was Roslin's firm reply.

Zarek had his own counterargument in the form of a stream of bullets, over the members of the Quorum. One by one, they died, leaving just Roslin standing, in shock. Zarek then took a gun from a marine, putting it to his own head and pulling the trigger, much to the marine's confusion.

Shock, paranoia and doubt spread throughout Galactica. People didn't know what to make of Zarek's treacherous moves.

Anders reveals as a Cylon: Can Brig someone, choosing Cain. Cain is sent to the brig.

Zarek reveals as a Cylon: Can make players draw treachery. Zarek discards down to 3 skills in hand, then everyone draws 1 treachery.

Ceadeus as Cain: Draw TAC, LEA

Kevin as Roslin: Play probation on Ellen (Roslin may as an immediate ability call Probation to see what Ellen plays into a skill check)

Excellen Browning as Baltar: Cylon detect Cally

Wen Yang as Anders: Reveal as a Cylon, brig Cain

JBCWK as Gaeta: Draw POL, TAC

BK-201 as Zarek: Reveal as a Cylon, making players draw treachery

Queen as Cylon Kat: Draw POL

Eclipse as Cally: Draw POL, LEA

WeaponsOfMassConstruction as Leoben: GtFoG, drawing TAC

Radiant Dragon as Ellen: Pass a skill to Roslin, drawing 1 POL 2 LEA

Crisis: Cylon Tracking Device

Pass: No Effect

Fail: -1 Morale, -1 Population (Humans lose)

Difficulty: 17

Skills: LEA/TAC

Edited by I Eat Tables

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unbrig: Haze. Any particular reason you chose me, Kevin?

I just read you as cylon.

That and i don't want to go the whole game without using my many abilities.

This is a funny situation then, if Eclipse is human she can just shoot Excellen, since she'll know he's the final cylon.

If Eclipse is cylon, then we brig her and have a guaranteed pass since all four cylons can only play one skill each.

This is a funny situation then, if Eclipse is human she can just shoot Excellen, since she'll know he's the final cylon.

If Eclipse is cylon, then we brig her and have a guaranteed pass since all four cylons can only play one skill each.

Indeed, our prospects are looking a lot better now. :)

Ooh, worth noting...

Revelations II happened: All four Cylons are now in contact.

Brutal Force Authorisation happens at the end of this month. People can then choose to execute one another

And once again, Excellen shoots his own team in the foot.

I'm getting a few more things cleared up regarding my shooting ability. Once that's done. . .die.

You're forgetting one very important thing. clipsety can still be cylon and still shoot me and still claim human.