So I was playing Radiant Dawn (oh boy one of these topics)

Oh poor Thunder, they completely ruined you in this game.

Emulating Wii games? Not at the moment.

(Plus, I can only imagine how huge the ISOs are.)

It's not so bad.

GBA and SNES have "typical" file sizes (4MB, 8MB, 16MB, very rare 32MB for the GBA). Wii ISO file size on the other hand, can be anything from 0.XGB to the common unscrubbed 4.6GB with a rare 8.XGB. New Super Mario Bros Wii is only 365MB for example (assuming it's scrubbed).

Edited by Sirius

It's like saying it's bad to play Brawl with a Wii remote than a GCUBE controller. It's the option that allows me to that matters.

No it's not. If you're not use to arrow keys it's harder to play, rather than using an analog stick.

Emulating Wii games? Not at the moment.

(Plus, I can only imagine how huge the ISOs are.)

I mean using the Wiimote on your computer.

No it's not. If you're not use to arrow keys it's harder to play, rather than using an analog stick.

I mean using the Wiimote on your computer.

Having a learning curve is retarded? Brawl is much less competitive than Melee, but it certainly isn't because of the option to use a different remote.

Wiimote sucks and is another example of why Nintendo should stop making stupid controllers.

Hater's gonna hate. I use the Wiimote and Nunchuck for Brawl (Technically, I can use all 4 controllers with ALMOST equal ability) thank you very much. And it doesn't really matter for Radiant Dawn :/

I'd say all offensive magic got the shaft. It doesn't help the classes themselves also got hit very hard by the nerfbat.

The classes weren't really nerfed. What was nerfed were the bases and the growths. Soren, for instance, has 18 speed base and a 35% growth, which is very slow (slower than any other GM besides Mist and Rhys). Calill also have a very poor speed base, although her speed growth is okay.

Even the low speed cap isn't really that big a deal when you remember that most Sages barely even reach it.

Having a learning curve is retarded? Brawl is much less competitive than Melee, but it certainly isn't because of the option to use a different remote.

I never said it was. 8[

People actually play Brawl with the Wiimote without the Nunchuk???

It seems like someone needs to get out of their eggshell.

The classes weren't really nerfed. What was nerfed were the bases and the growths. Soren, for instance, has 18 speed base and a 35% growth, which is very slow (slower than any other GM besides Mist and Rhys). Calill also have a very poor speed base, although her speed growth is okay.

Even the low speed cap isn't really that big a deal when you remember that most Sages barely even reach it.

I compared FE10 with the SNES FEs, where Sages tied their speed base with Swordmasters in both FE4 and FE5. In FE10, they have a 15-16 speed base...compared to the 21-22 of Swordmasters.

Depends. Tormod, Calill and Pelleas all cap it pretty early according to averages, while Soren comes pretty close. It's actually pretty weird how Soren caps 3 stats in just 5 levels.