Support Conversations

Who do you think deserved a support conversation together and on what premise? I felt that Soren and Mia needed one as it would tie some loose ends:

Soren: Spends first few chapters studying with another mercenary guild that is never seen or heard of again.

Mia: Random mercenary who was captured by Daien and saved by Greil, no other information is given.

I think these two should at least have some sort of conversation where Mia's from the guild Soren studied at and maybe they give a few names later. Something like this:

Soren:...

Mia:Well, waddya know?

Soren: Don't tell me...

Mia: If it isn't Soren the bookworm. Betcha surprised to see me again.

Soren: Mia, what are you doing here?

Mia: Well, the others and I were hired to help Crimea drive off Daien, but I-

Soren: Charged in without thinking again and got captured. Am I right?

Mia: Aren't you always?

Soren: So I assume you're going to be working with us.

Mia: Right again.

Soren: Then I'd better go.

Mia: What?

Soren: If you're here that means I'll have to plan even more carefully so that we can survive this.

Mia:...

Mia: He's just the same here as he was with us.

You guys?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They deleted so many good ones in FE9!

I'll post the entire list here, from the "Unused things" under "General" in the main site. It's the list of all supports in FE9 that didn't make it to the final game:

Stefan/Tauroneo, Sothe/Volke, Astrid/Tanith, Tanith/Volke, Ranulf/Tauroneo, Lucia/Titania, Marcia/Mia, Mist/Tormod, Mist/Volke, Muarim/Stefan, Nephenee/Mia, Oscar/Astrid, Reyson/Ulki, Kieran/Lethe, Gatrie/Bastian, Geoffrey/Kieran, Geoffrey/Bastian, Haar/Sothe, Haar/Ulki, Ike/Zihark, Janaff/Reyson, Janaff/Sothe, Shinon/Mist, Devdan/Makalov, Elincia/Jill, Elincia/Lucia, Elincia/Muarim, Elincia/Nephenee, Elincia/Tauroneo, Boyd/Devdan, Calill/Shinon, Brom/Geoffrey, Brom/Makalov

I bolded the ones that interest me the most.

Mist/Volke: I really wanted to see this one, especially after Ike's comment when they were on the ship that Mist used to go looking for him to try to make him eat D:

Kieran/Lethe and Gatrie/Bastian: Lololol. These would have been the funniest ever.

Shinon/Mist: Also another one I wanted to see, because we never know how Shinon treated Mist. She's the daughter of the man he admired, so you'd figure he'd be protective over her. He didn't hate her like he did Ike, anyway. XD

Elincia/Jill: Would have been fascinating to see the Queen of Crimea have a discussion with the former warrior of the army that destroyed her country. Plus, I really love Elincia and Jill.

Edited by Songbird

They deleted so many good ones in FE9!

I'll post the entire list here, from the "Unused things" under "General" in the main site. It's the list of all supports in FE9 that didn't make it to the final game:

Stefan/Tauroneo, Sothe/Volke, Astrid/Tanith, Tanith/Volke, Ranulf/Tauroneo, Lucia/Titania, Marcia/Mia, Mist/Tormod, Mist/Volke, Muarim/Stefan, Nephenee/Mia, Oscar/Astrid, Reyson/Ulki, Kieran/Lethe, Gatrie/Bastian, Geoffrey/Kieran, Geoffrey/Bastian, Haar/Sothe, Haar/Ulki, Ike/Zihark, Janaff/Reyson, Janaff/Sothe, Shinon/Mist, Devdan/Makalov, Elincia/Jill, Elincia/Lucia, Elincia/Muarim, Elincia/Nephenee, Elincia/Tauroneo, Boyd/Devdan, Calill/Shinon, Brom/Geoffrey, Brom/Makalov

I bolded the ones that interest me the most.

Mist/Volke: I really wanted to see this one, especially after Ike's comment when they were on the ship that Mist used to go looking for him to try to make him eat D:

Kieran/Lethe and Gatrie/Bastian: Lololol. These would have been the funniest ever.

Shinon/Mist: Also another one I wanted to see, because we never know how Shinon treated Mist. She's the daughter of the man he admired, so you'd figure he'd be protective over her. He didn't hate her like he did Ike, anyway. XD

Elincia/Jill: Would have been fascinating to see the Queen of Crimea have a discussion with the former warrior of the army that destroyed her country. Plus, I really love Elincia and Jill.

elincia nephenee would be good too. it could show how elincia is the hope of the common people of crimea, which would give her strength and help her develop into the strong character she eventually became

Sothe/Volke

That would be cool. Volke might train Sothe(if he somehow gets the money) in how to be an assassin. Unforutnately, Sothe eventually only ends up as a Whisper?

Would make an interesting development....

Gatire/Tree Wearing a Skirt

In seriousness, any other supports that include Devdan would be amazing. I don`t know about you guys, but I find Devdan amazingly funny.

Gatire/Tree Wearing a Skirt

In seriousness, any other supports that include Devdan would be amazing. I don`t know about you guys, but I find Devdan amazingly funny.

He scares me after:

"Devdan has been watching you little tormod........yes he has.......mmmmmmmm*licks lips*"

Okay well the last part didnt happen but you get my point. He DOES say that he has been watching tormod...when i first read that i was like :blink:

I would want a Volke x anyone besides Bastian support.

I thought the Bastian/Volke one was awesome, since Volke's a silent guy, and Bastian talks a lot...

But um...I'd like the Mist/Volke one! That would have been awesome. And does Shinon have support with any other laguz besides Janaff? If not, then I'd like to see more!

Volke and Stefan.

They seem like their two titans of battle. It would be awesome to see them have a convo. Plus they both got ripped off in supports. I mean Stefan had Soren, but I get tired of listening to Soren whine after a while. And I never liked Mordecai. Nothing personal, I just liked Lethe better.

Also the others above me woulda been great as well.

I thought the Bastian/Volke one was awesome, since Volke's a silent guy, and Bastian talks a lot...

But um...I'd like the Mist/Volke one! That would have been awesome. And does Shinon have support with any other laguz besides Janaff? If not, then I'd like to see more!

Yay for Mist/Volke!

And I don't think he did, though I wish FE10 had supports so he could support with Lyre. Their interaction in the info conversation was awesome.

I'd like to see a Shinnon Ike support in FE 10. (A real one.) Then Shinnon could finally say at the end of the supports:

"You know what? ......You're okay I guess......"

"Really?"

"......No....."

I'd like to see a Shinnon Ike support in FE 10. (A real one.) Then Shinnon could finally say at the end of the supports:

"You know what? ......You're okay I guess......"

"Really?"

"......No....."

I second this.

The Ike-Shinon supports would probably be serious, but I'd find them strangely funny. Mostly because Shinon's so stubborn. XD

I know. The Bastian/Volke one was awesome. I'm just saying I'll be happy with any Volke supports that I can't already get.

Volke and Stefan.

Ditto.

Volke X Anyone

I love Volke!

Ditto.