So I have a problem

Yesterday, my parents and I got into an arguement.

They shut off the electricity to my room.

I did some "Remodeling" and broke a small hole in a wall, and then hotwired my room's electricity to another's.

Now there is a hole in my wall, and it looks suspicious no matter what I try to cover it with.

I need suggestions.

Do I waste a 10$ can of paint and some cell-u clay to cover a ~2 square inch hole? or is there a less costly way?

I know this is FFtF but I'm being serious.

Wait...WHAT!? Is this legit?

They shut off the electricity to my room.

Why!?

I did some "Remodeling" and broke a small hole in a wall, and then hotwired my room's electricity to another's.

That's genius!!!

Do I waste a 10$ can of paint and some cell-u clay to cover a ~2 square inch hole? or is there a less costly way?

Definitely do this, or at least put a poster or something over it.

Since this is in far from the forest, I'm guessing it's not legit, but if it is that's my advice.

It seriously happened, and the hole is too close to the floor for a poster. I tried furniture but it looked suspicious.

I also tried piling the stuff laying around my room to make it look like a quick clean up job, but it looks more like I'm hiding something.

I think you are just being paranoid. You should move stuff around and rearrange everything while having something to cover the hole. That way it won't be as supicious and it'll just look like you organised everything around.

Half of my furniture is KINDA heavy, like, at least double my weight. But I guess I'll just move a drawer or something over it...maybe I should clay up the hole too...

You should.

Hole is clayed up. I borrowed some spare paint that was laying in the garage so when it dries, it will look like it never happened, and when my parents got home, the decided that it would be a good idea to turn my own power back on...after all that work I went through. >.<

Pity, I was just about to suggest something:

kick a huge hole in another wall as a distraction so your folks get so pissed off by that they'll fail to realise there's also a hole in your room.

Pity, I was just about to suggest something:

kick a huge hole in another wall as a distraction so your folks get so pissed off by that they'll fail to realise there's also a hole in your room.

"If your head hurts, get someone to kick you in the balls. You'll forget about your head in the time it takes you to scream about how much your balls hurt."

I'm not sure what I'm more impressed by. The fact you're clever enough to rewire the electicity into your room just on a whim, or the fact you're willing enough to do it on parents punishment, which will invariably last less than a week. And by 'willing' I meant... uhh, actually, let's not go there.

The arguement was about...well everything. How I am only passing school because I do well on tests and I can easily have a 4.0 if I would just do my homework and then the issue about how I hate cutting my hair short yet my parents hate when I grow it long, cleaning my room, how long my parents are willing to let me game, and well, I can fill a few pages with topics the arguement covered.

And I know how to rewire electricity because I used to do quite a bit of simple electrical work. It really isn't that hard seeing that most houses color coordinate all the cables. Now if there WASN'T that colored rubber/bendy plastic on each cable, I likely woulda ruined something somewhere.

Tell your parents, "IT'S MY HOUSE NOW, FUCK YOURSELVES. YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO SHIT. AND WHAT, WHAT, ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME? I'LL HAVE YOU FUCKING ARRESTED, I'LL LIE AND SAY YOU MOLESTED ME, JUST FUCKING TRY SOMETHING. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go do cocaine and fuck a stripper."

Hahaha good job with the rewiring there! Not what I would have done but then again I'm too much of a wuss to do anything... laugh.gif

For some reason i'd expect you to talk your way out of your punishment.