Who has accounts on other Fire Emblem forums?

More like a piranha tank if you ask me.

It's a forum full of trolls. You must BE a troll to survive there.

I should know, I know one of the mods there personally. As in he goes to college with me, and he says himself that those forums aren't for you if you're looking for... "quality".

XD.gifHow did you figure out that was me?

That whole thing was never meant to be serious in any way. I went there because I was upset about that one argument here, and I wanted to see if they were as helpful a community as here. Obviously not.

I wish I could still access that account to show you some of the messages Dave sent me. Yep, he's really mature for an administrator, that Dave. /sarcasm He got pissy because I asked about speeding up an MP3 and burning it to CD. WTF?

I wish I could still access that account to show you some of the messages Dave sent me. Yep, he's really mature for an administrator, that Dave. /sarcasm He got pissy because I asked about speeding up an MP3 and burning it to CD. WTF?

Its more of an effort to explain something to you then its worth :/:, here is a site that will help you forever.

... that... was... you?

And let me go on record to say that Dave is the biggest dickhead to ever run a FE website. If Joshua was anything like him, this site would not last.

Your statement is now invalid. FOREVER. :facepalm:

The people on FEE don't like me...tongue.gif

The people on FEE don't like anyone that isn't one of their old-timers, or Uther33. ' x'

Totally exaggerating btw... or am I?

On topic... I've got an account on FEP and Shrine of Seals. As far as major boards in the FE community go, that's about it. Oh, and I run that FEND place, but that's not officially part of the FE community any more.

Edited by The Blind Archer

It's a forum full of trolls. You must BE a troll to survive there.

So that must be why I'm surviving.

Anyway, I'm on:

Serenes Forest (Hurr)

Shrine of Seals

FEND (Both the new and old)

FEShrine

FEPlanet (Rarely if ever log on)

And uh

I think that's it.

Oh wait, FESS when it reopened for a short time as well.

Minus my own forum but who cares

Edited by AstraLunaSol

That was you!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? The world made sense until now!

The people on FEE don't like anyone that isn't one of their old-timers, or Uther33. ' x'

Totally exaggerating btw... or am I?

Lulz!!

But yeah, the first day I joined YQ said I was neglecting the community or somethingtongue.gif and he had a link to my Fe6.5 topic on here...I didn't think he had an account here...dry.gif(conspiracy...)

I was part of FEP but they banned me when I was, like, 14 because I was an overemotional and immature bitch. D:

I had accounts on both FEND's but I haven't been to either in ages.