OC and Town Leader System

Kaoz

OC has nothing to do with town leaders. Saying it does is like associating Mexicans with poverty or gay people with rainbows.

^This. I don't understand why some people want to establish a Town Leader in every single OC game.

Yeah, I even commented on how disappointed I was with everyone in Duel Terminal who gave me their roles without a second thought, saying something like "they're lucky I'm town but they really shouldn't have done that".

Yeah, I even commented on how disappointed I was with everyone in Duel Terminal who gave me their roles without a second thought, saying something like "they're lucky I'm town but they really shouldn't have done that".

Hey, I only claimed because I investigated you guys.

I almost "returned the favor" but you killed me. >:{

According to paperbrad it wouldn't have mattered anyway though. You lucky dick!

I want to throw my two cents in (usually because when it comes to Mafia on this forum, most people look to me) on this matter.

This game should prove that being the town leader is A) not foolproof and easily gives the mafias a chance (as long as the game is properly balanced) and B) that you don't need to be the town leader to be the best playing villager (Billymills was the town leader but there's a reason why I got MVP instead of him). A town leader is never completely cleared, it's just that a role like Announcer is easier to prove (but doesn't necessarily mean townie). If the town unites well together (it doesn't even have to be behind the projected leader), they should have a pretty good chance of winning.

I think I put my thoughts of a village leader in Duel Terminal. . .which means just because one exists, doesn't mean the rest of you guys sit around and do nothing.

I think I put my thoughts of a village leader in Duel Terminal. . .which means just because one exists, doesn't mean the rest of you guys sit around and do nothing.

But follow the Mafia and Serial Killer while they play mind games with eachother was funny as hell.

As for the game Life linked, he showed it to me during Duel Terminal, and it's definitely worth a readthrough.

Edited by Ceadeus

But follow the Mafia and Serial Killer while they play mind games with eachother was funny as hell.

Maybe it's because I was Mafia in Duel Terminal, but I have to agree that that was hilarious.

Maybe it's because I was Mafia in Duel Terminal, but I have to agree that that was hilarious.

Follow the Mafia was also the order of the day in Unicycle. It's funny if you're the one pulling the strings~!

Follow the Mafia was also the order of the day in Unicycle. It's funny if you're the one pulling the strings~!

Well, it was funny watching the Town screw themselves over in Unicycle, I'll admit.

Honestly, the problem is that some people trust in the village leader unconditionally, no questions asked. I can understand following orders, but you don't have to do so blindly.

A few players in DT had the right idea in talking with someone else when they had doubts about Snike(but were a tad too open about their roles while doing so), unfortunately, they went from the mafia to the serial killer.